sharetrader
Page 409 of 935 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509909 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 9348

I agree Mbro NTL is great fun.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...019/294285.pdf

page 4 for the tantalising 1% gold

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    A long time, given it won't even be tested until the end of April. See page 6 of the last quarterly.

No. It's Oceania Gold
    Did think it was bit far north to be rahu

Guru

Jonu has been accumulating again at 1.3NZ

Lovely Jubbly

IMO

So whats your average entry price now , to be transparent?
    Im feeling bubbly but its friday and ive just had a giant G&T with friends.And my Gold stocks that actually produce GOLD are doing really well with great s/p rises.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    So whats your average entry price now , to be transparent?
    Im feeling bubbly but its friday and ive just had a giant G&T with friends.And my Gold stocks that actually produce GOLD are doing really well with great s/p rises.
    And so they should be JT, with the POG where it is at the moment. Happy days for NTL as it comes into production.
    My latest purchases are well above my average. Needless to say I wouldn't be buying more at this price if I didn't think they will look awfully cheap in the future. This has been a long term hold for me...longer than anticipated.

I'm curious about them incorporating Mystery vein into JORC. I'm not sure what the process is

Gawd I wish they would let us know something. I'm starting to feel that I may have just dreamed it all, lol.

"Oh, the old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be."

The Aug 2017 Share offer at 2.2 c each is beginning to haunt me

Still waiting on that update that was due "a few weeks" from 31/01/2019

Yeah, an update on this would be reassuring:
    "If the rise is stable the objective of removing 5+ tonnes of thebonanza grade material could be completed near the end of Q1. An update of progress in this areawill be provided to shareholders in the next few weeks"

And maybe an announcement of end of commissioning stage and starting of processing/testing:
    "All components of the pilot processing plant have arrived and are being assembled off site. It isanticipated that commissioning will take place during late February with completion of an initial testbatch completed by end April."

Am not sure why a test batch takes two months to pass through the plant anyway. Standard NTL timeframes I guess.

And perhaps a left-field 'bonanza' announcement on a decision on this sort of thing:
    "...the company continues to assess enquiries regarding altenative potential treatmentoptions."

Though that's possibly too much action for NTL.
    Last edited by haewai; 05-03-2019 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Too much optimism

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Yeah, an update on this would be reassuring:
    "If the rise is stable the objective of removing 5+ tonnes of thebonanza grade material could be completed near the end of Q1. An update of progress in this areawill be provided to shareholders in the next few weeks"

And maybe an announcement of end of commissioning stage and starting of processing/testing:
    "All components of the pilot processing plant have arrived and are being assembled off site. It isanticipated that commissioning will take place during late February with completion of an initial testbatch completed by end April."

Am not sure why a test batch takes two months to pass through the plant anyway. Standard NTL timeframes I guess.

And perhaps a left-field 'bonanza' announcement on a decision on this sort of thing:
    "...the company continues to assess enquiries regarding altenative potential treatmentoptions."

Though that's possibly too much action for NTL.
    Considering 5 tonnes of grade material is only a few wheelbarrows worth it should not be that difficult. (i'm going on about 300kg of grade material per wheelbarrow here so make that 15 wheelbarrows)
    Last edited by blackcap; 05-03-2019 at 04:06 PM.