sharetrader
Page 593 of 934 FirstFirst ... 93493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 9331

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    Unfortunately I agree with the 0.006 or lower.... at least until they get the consent for the processing plant, which I think they said they are just about ready to think about starting on the paperwork for or something like that....
    If consent has not even started to build the plant, you're going to be looking at 2 years min. Not to mention the objections to a plant being built which could drag on for another year or two. Day dreamers!

Jonu's post about ignoring all the disgruntled holders on here is somewhat amazing to read, completely against the tide, and I don't really understand the position - Matt says there were no questions submitted? Well blow me down, I guess he doesn't have to share any information then!

We saw some very good questions posted here, we know not all questions submitted were answered... but even if we assume nobody submitted anything, trying to justify a lack of transparency with 'nobody is asking' is terrible. They don't HAVE to be submitted, the company should be all over this and giving us that information anyway.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Jonu's post about ignoring all the disgruntled holders on here is somewhat amazing to read, completely against the tide, and I don't really understand the position - Matt says there were no questions submitted? Well blow me down, I guess he doesn't have to share any information then!

We saw some very good questions posted here, we know not all questions submitted were answered... but even if we assume nobody submitted anything, trying to justify a lack of transparency with 'nobody is asking' is terrible. They don't HAVE to be submitted, the company should be all over this and giving us that information anyway.
    Agreed .. Continuous disclosure & keeping the market as well as stakeholders informed

What does Matt & the NTL Board not understand about observing those conventions

The Lack of anything of substance looks quite equally to represent it aint happening yet and yet and yet again

A different story when it comes to Cap Raise time to keep the Gravy Train chugging along into the future, however ..
    Last edited by nztx; 06-08-2020 at 06:48 PM.

Advanced Member

Yes Meister, with regard to your last paragraph, I would have thought from a PR viewpoint, they would have addressed some of the info expressed here on this thread, its no secret Matt reads it.
    Also, LTW assembled good questions, I hope they were asked, and answered?
    Last edited by Getty; 06-08-2020 at 06:47 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post

This is the epitome of the ignorance I struggle to contend with. Who said "Matt says there were no questions submitted"?

Why wouldn't the company ignore the ridiculous, misleading and ignorant claims that are continuously made on this thread by anonymous posters who may or may not hold shares and are pushing who knows what agenda? Charbel's final comment along the lines of... your best source of information is the Company...not social media, sums it up.

The Chair has just made his annual address. The Ceo ditto. Read it and make your investment decision.

The Geologist on the Board has relayed important information that should figure strongly in anyone's decision making. Not hearing too many here commenting on that.

Just people making up fictitious quotes and wondering why the company doesn't bother to respond to the Einsteins here present. Go figure.

Long time reader/first time poster here -holding just below 7M. In for the long haul on this one warts & all. I just need to find ways to distract myself from it in the meantime to avoid the frustration. It's like a watched kettle...

Hi all. First time caller, be gentle. I was in NTL for a while but bailed last week. Taken a loss. Couple of questions. Has the CEO admitted to previously posting under the guise of bullish etc? I have not heard, yes or no. If he has admitted to it, why is he still in the role of CEO? How can he stay on?

"your best source of information is the Company."...
    Jacinda Ardern said something very similar.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Hi all. First time caller, be gentle. I was in NTL for a while but bailed last week. Taken a loss. Couple of questions. Has the CEO admitted to previously posting under the guise of bullish etc? I have not heard, yes or no. If he has admitted to it, why is he still in the role of CEO? How can he stay on?
    Hi TahiJohn, that's the bit I struggle with too. The quarterly implied that the CEO was here posting under the "bullish" moniker. However they said that nothing that was posted was outside of the rules. So all is good. Nothing to see here.

If they are not able to generate any cashflow from mining any time soon, what about re-exploring the avenue they were looking into when bullish originally contacted sharetrader - that is, getting posters real names and taking them to court. Could be some hefty settlements for the company from what other posters tell me. How does that income get categorised for accounting purposes?

That seems much more likely than cashflow from gold.