sharetrader
Page 386 of 935 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486886 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 9346
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    It's a very good announcement. More recoverable gold at less costs for this area. Have a look at the table on page 2, extra $41m revenue for extra $8 total OPEX is great.

Also note about the talisman deeps info coming out "in the coming days"

With it being a small stock on a small exchange the market response won't always be as swift.
    The bit that was highlighted was this:

HIGHLIGHTS
    o Value of Talisman project more than doubles on results of updated
    Pre-Feasibility Study, NPV9% increases from $15m to $36m;

So the current market cap of $38m seems about right. No real room to move.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post

No, I don't think so. That is the NPV of a relatively small subset project within the whole mine. Still plenty of relatively easy gold left after that is done.

It may take some time but eventually the market will begin to understand the potential here.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    The bit that was highlighted was this:

HIGHLIGHTS
    o Value of Talisman project more than doubles on results of updated

That's only for Talisman. Even just adding Talisman Deeps blows that out of the water.

However as noted above, what is possibly holding the price low at the moment is news/risk regarding extraction.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    It may take some time but eventually the market will begin to understand the potential here.
    Thats what holders get sucked into , the POTENTIAL, but over many cap raises and incarnations over how many years is it 20,30?.All those gold plated Carrots ehh? Id rather take a punt on a nag tomorrow at Rotorua on a heavy track and i won't be. Seriously this is for people who have a money tree and can easily replace the funds they may lose(but why would you, are you that bored)?. History never repeats , yeah right tui. My opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thats what holders get sucked into , the POTENTIAL, but over many cap raises and incarnations over how many years is it 20,30?.All those gold plated Carrots ehh? Id rather take a punt on a nag tomorrow at Rotorua on a heavy track and i won't be. Seriously this is for people who have a money tree and can easily replace the funds they may lose(but why would you, are you that bored)?. History never repeats , yeah right tui. My opinion.
    Definitely not a stock to chase when it is moving fast (traders love playing with this one), but they are increasingly doing what they say they will, with relatively fast genuine progress being made. I'm a very conservative investor, but are very comfortable with a small holding. % return wise it is doing very well for me. I'm confident that anyone buying in the recent lull where the price sat between 1.4-1.6 will be very happy over the next couple of years.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Well said JT, I can remember this incarnation in the form of Heritage Gold, and that was back in 1998 or thereabouts, but I am sure it is older than that. Back then it was also trading in the 2-8 cent range and many many cap raisings later it is NTL.

Trading halt on the asx... But not the nzx?

Announcement coming Thursday according to ASX

Seems odd... Nzx had a liquid lunch?