sharetrader
Page 419 of 934 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519919 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 9333

If the pilot plant is cranked up,and if the production results are as positive as we have been led to believe,what do you think is going to happen to the share price? It's not about any revenue from the pilot plant,it's about proving that the mine has at least the potential to produce large quantities of gold.

Guru

From the FY

The metallurgical route for processing of ore was developed during the year, the plant is in place and the
    application for resource consent has been lodged.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...321/300921.pdf

Signalling capital raise?:

The company ended the financial year in a position that, with the ongoing support of its shareholders will
    complete the final stage toward gold production over the coming months cementing New Talisman as the
    newest underground producer in NZ.
    Last edited by blackcap; 30-05-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Just one wheelbarrow full of gold would sustain us for a while, so if they are handpicking the material out of a seam they might be able to keep up.

But at the current prices I did buy a handful just to hedge my bets in case Trump declares on the world and the price of gold goes through roof.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    From the FY

The metallurgical route for processing of ore was developed during the year, the plant is in place and the
    application for resource consent has been lodged.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...321/300921.pdf

Signalling capital raise?:

The company ended the financial year in a position that, with the ongoing support of its shareholders will
    complete the final stage toward gold production over the coming months cementing New Talisman as the
    newest underground producer in NZ.
    yeah they will probably need more capital. They have done a lot of work and spent a lot of money rehabilitating the mine so that the ore can be removed safely. This long saga is finally nearing an end thanks to current management. I am guessing maybe a 1 for 8 issue plus some options as a sweetener and I will be ok with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    Just one wheelbarrow full of gold would sustain us for a while, so if they are handpicking the material out of a seam they might be able to keep up.

But at the current prices I did buy a handful just to hedge my bets in case Trump declares on the world and the price of gold goes through roof.
    I have similar thoughts.
    Since they have a lot of high grade ore that is cut directly from the vein, they keep that to one side and run it through the pilot plant, they don't need a high capacity plant to do that, and this provides strong income at low process cost.
    The rest of the ore, which I would think is maybe 90% to 95% they are looking at sending that to an external processor.
    Until they get their resource consent for a larger scale onsite production.
    They will work out the best way to do that as things process.
    So 2 income streams, the good one starting soon once the consent is approved.
    I am happy with all that, I just wish they were a bit clearer in their reports as to what is going on.

... will complete the final stage toward gold production over the coming months ...

Sounds like production, even from the pilot plant, is "months away" and after a "final stage"

After 10 years, a month or two between friends aint much, once that tap is on, will be interesting to see how much that pilot plant processing selected ore from the vein, produces

Anyway, I cant see those shares at 8c lasting very long, good buying considering what I paid for most of mine

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    After 10 years, a month or two between friends aint much, once that tap is on, will be interesting to see how much that pilot plant processing selected ore from the vein, produces

Anyway, I cant see those shares at 8c lasting very long, good buying considering what I paid for most of mine
    It's .008 actually

This was apparently 'good buying' back before the last cash raise too, and at a price far north of here. Another CR has all but been announced... at what though, 004?

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    It's .008 actually

This was apparently 'good buying' back before the last cash raise too, and at a price far north of here. Another CR has all but been announced... at what though, 004?
    The big difference is that this mine is very close to production. A lot has happened over the last 2 years.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    The big difference is that this mine is very close to production. A lot has happened over the last 2 years.
    Production seems like a grant word to use for NTL. I've never seen a mine take so long to get started and even when it starts it'll just be a pilot plant.
    No difference to when a game or application is released in beta version. Different stage, different set of problems, just getting into production is not the end, but a mere beginning.

NTL really is playing out to be a tax on hope, theres really better use of capital to be honest, not to mention the opportunity cost. In the last 2 years A2 milk went from $3.38 a share to $15.65. In the same time NTL went from a high of 2.8 cents to 0.8 cents today. The common lay person has no business investing in a gold mine (like literally a gold mine), rather they are better served investing in a common product they see everyday. It's much easier squeezing milk from the tit of a cow, than gold from a rock.