sharetrader
Page 256 of 934 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356756 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 9331

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I don't think the TMP is an issue. NTL were required to lodge a TMP with the HDC. They have done so. The HDC don't get to veto it, that is not under their jurisdiction. They can say they agree to it in principle (or not). So can you and I, it doesn't mean squat. If they were to try and block it they would have to demonstrate to the relevant authority (not them) that it is not compliant.
    Thanks jonu, that is interesting. You couldn't point us in the direction of some more info on the process per-chance?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    Thanks jonu, that is interesting. You couldn't point us in the direction of some more info on the process per-chance?
    As far as I'm aware LTNZ or whatever they are called now are the authority for a TMP. If you comply with their regulations the local council file it. Not sure who is responsible for monitoring it.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Sigh...and 6 million in the bank at the start of the mine refit....and fully funded for stated works until 2020. Keep chipping away JT...you just might find some gold.
    Thanks jonu ; am browsing slowly through the threads and will post anything of interest, pros and cons.

Outside thinking.

Been watching this one for some time and joined the gold rush at 1.9 in late July.

I regard NTL as highly speculative (and normally avoid mining stock,) but figure the downside risk is slim pending the promised updates later this month, and in Nov. Interesting times ahead.

Looks like everyone is sitting tight until next weeks announcement, with SP stable, and not volume. Im on a plane to ChCh Friday night - hoping I can fly 1st class.....or maybe buy the whole plane!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Looks like everyone is sitting tight until next weeks announcement, with SP needtable, and not volume. Im on a plane to ChCh Friday night - hoping I can fly 1st class.....or maybe buy the whole plane!!!
    Been a holder for a few years and patience has certainly been needed with this one ..... you might need to wait a few months for your plane!

ok so suppose the news is good next week and the SP doubles.How many of you are going to sell,and how many of you will stay in for the ride?

Me I'm all ready for the ride!

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    ok so suppose the news is good next week and the SP doubles.How many of you are going to sell,and how many of you will stay in for the ride?

Me I'm all ready for the ride!
    I've been in a while and am well up ....... think I'll hang around for a bit longer
    Last edited by gmatt; 19-08-2017 at 10:50 AM.

IMO

Found this (below)while i was looking for a chart of a miner from explorer to producer. From memory which is hazy, exploration results send the s/p high then it drops in development stage to finally head back up somewhat when becoming a steady producer.Will keep looking for that.
    Lots of int stuff if you can be bothered. Dealing with internet Stock chat rooms on page 46 int too.

How to Make Money Investing in Junior Resource Stocks

IMO

Heres a very basic one