sharetrader
Page 563 of 936 FirstFirst ... 63463513553559560561562563564565566567573613663 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 9358

What! No Jonu...
    Maybe to busy telling posters to be careful forgetting about himself.
    So what’s happening about Matt Hill?

I got my bonus shares allocated today, so happy with my 20% return on last years capital raising.

Would like it to be more with some good news, but will take the 20% for now.

Cannot for the life of me see any good news coming out for NTL for quite some time. These accusations against Matt Hill are going to be a total distraction. I have always taken the view that I would not invest in a company that is engaged in any legal action because it totally distracts the management and board from doing what they are supposed to be doing and that is enriching share holders. While the problems associated with Mr Hill have not and I hope will not result in any legal action from my point of view as an investor there will be a significant effect.

Since December I have halved my shareholding. I am sure this mine has the potential to be very profitable but we seem to be a very long way now from production.

The problems are mainly political.

1/ Hauraki District Council restricting the truck movements to 4 on average per day.
    2/ HDC restricting the mine to 1 blast event per day.
    3/ Still waiting for mining consent to follow on from bulk sampling and this may become highly political.
    4/ These guys still have not decided on how they will process the ore.

Good news to hand though. Judith Collins has been elected leader of the National Party. Maybe they will stop being wet and develop a spine and some principles. As is often the case these days if you want a job to be done give it to a woman.
    Last edited by Brain; 14-07-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Advanced Member

Matty Hill needs to be replaced by Crusher Collins.
    She knows how to put her oar/ore in, and get the crushers going...

All's been very quiet with half of the posters on this thread band for one reason or another.

I'm happy to see that a number of the top share holders took up the SPP contradicting someones post on here awhile back.
    Just to make sure no one thinks I'm ramping or leading the public or members on here astray ill post the link to where i got the info.

http://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/c...23%2Fdocuments

By my calcs as a collective they have increased there holdings by 34m shares and correct me if I am wrong here but that would equate to 170m shares purchased during the SSP that's pushing close to half of the total raised.
    Given most have continued to increase there holding over the years I'd say this is a sign of faith in the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    All's been very quiet with half of the posters on this thread band for one reason or another.

I'm happy to see that a number of the top share holders took up the SPP contradicting someones post on here awhile back.
    Just to make sure no one thinks I'm ramping or leading the public or members on here astray ill post the link to where i got the info.

http://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/c...23%2Fdocuments

By my calcs as a collective they have increased there holdings by 34m shares and correct me if I am wrong here but that would equate to 170m shares purchased during the SSP that's pushing close to half of the total raised.
    Given most have continued to increase there holding over the years I'd say this is a sign of faith in the company.
    That is good research and good to know. I think you should be safe from being accused of ramping, although you never know

Probably the best approach with this company is to invest in it at the point when gold is actually being extracted or about to be extracted. The major shareholders Brown and Evans have been invested in this company for many years. Their opportunity cost like mine has been huge. When I see the insiders buy shares then I will take a renewed interest.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Totally agree - the forum needs to be open to all opinion within the rules. If he/she is banned we should be told why - are there any others?

Possibly Jonu has just got weary of the negativity and is now happily accumulating at 0.6c.
    I'm baaaack!

Yep got banned for apparently threatening people with litigation (I didn't). I did suggest some posters were putting themselves in harm's way. As was this site IMHO.

Those of you questioning why the ASM is online might like to consider where the Chair of the Board is based. It will then no doubt become abundantly clear.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Probably the best approach with this company is to invest in it at the point when gold is actually being extracted or about to be extracted. The major shareholders Brown and Evans have been invested in this company for many years. Their opportunity cost like mine has been huge. When I see the insiders buy shares then I will take a renewed interest.
    The thing is, Brain your key words to invest is ‘actually being extracted’, completely agree with that. The ‘when’ is the big unknown. I’m sure plenty of investors would be happy to pay 10x maybe 100x the current share price if they were producing high quality gold in quantity. Prior to that it’s a punt and has been since day one, 20 years ago. Sure buy a open lotto ticket for 7 tenths of one cent, who knows it could make you a millionaire … and I think this is what attracts people to putting their money into NTL, a bet on a possibility. That is not investing imo, but still it’s obvious enough people and their money are attracted to have kept this going for oh so many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The thing is, Brain your key words to invest is ‘actually being extracted’, completely agree with that. The ‘when’ is the big unknown. I’m sure plenty of investors would be happy to pay 10x maybe 100x the current share price if they were producing high quality gold in quantity. Prior to that it’s a punt and has been since day one, 20 years ago. Sure buy a open lotto ticket for 7 tenths of one cent, who knows it could make you a millionaire … and I think this is what attracts people to putting their money into NTL, a bet on a possibility. That is not investing imo, but still it’s obvious enough people and their money are attracted to have kept this going for oh so many years.
    Yes and I agree with your sentiments. That’s why I will be watching for insider buying in the future.
    NTL gambling has been good fun for me and hopefully will continue to be and who knows eventually they may get over the political hurdles and I along with many others will make some dosh. Nothing wrong with shareholders making money. For me this share must be less than 5% of my portfolio as I still consider it to be Very high risk, more so now than a few years ago when I was more positive about the prospects and didn’t understand the problems.

I believe there will be another capital raising and that one maybe very challenging.