sharetrader
Page 661 of 935 FirstFirst ... 161561611651657658659660661662663664665671711761 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,610 of 9345

Tucked away in the middle of CR after CR, was this.

It was the batch of cherry pick leftover ore in the mine, sent to Waihi for Newmont (at the time) to run as a test batch looking towards toll treatment possibilities.

https://www.directbroking.co.nz/Dire...spx?id=3743625

As for the test tube of concentrated ore from the waste of money mini processing plant they purchased, maybe management haven't yet realized that Newmont has moved on & OGC has taken over. Maybe it was such a small amount they simple misplaced it? Maybe it was used to pay off the ASX speeding ticket?

Wow, 2014....
    100k of reneveue. Wasn't that roughly when Matt had a nice little salary increase?

Legend

From Same Article above:

"A further batch of stockpiled high grade ore will be prepared for treatment following analysis."

Is this still sitting in the stockpile ?

In the length of time between now & then - the stockpile has probably migrated back to where it originally came from ..

"CEO Matthew Hill said "This is the first production of commercial gold from the historical Talisman mine site in over 30 years
    and represents a significant milestone for the company.
    "

Do we assume that this has the same meaning as FIRST and LAST Time so far to date ?

It's been a darn productive almost 7 years where nothing has moved much... aside from a few Remuneration Packages ..
    the growing trail of Billions of even more worthless Shares .. the continuing clouds of Hot Air & BS all to justify the
    continuing Cap Raise trail & fuel even more distant hopes of something amazing lurking at the end of rainbow, down an old
    Gold Mining hole ..

Has Matt reached the stunning accomplishment of having been paid $1 million or perhaps $2 m over the duration for overseeing such feats ... or possibly more ?
    Last edited by nztx; 15-01-2021 at 07:52 PM. Reason: add more

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post

Has Matt reached the stunning accomplishment of having been paid $1 million or perhaps $2 m over the duration for overseeing such feats ... or possibly more ?
    A particularly impressive remuneration considering that it is probably a part time job.
    Last edited by Brain; 16-01-2021 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Typo

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    A particularly impressive remuneration considering that it is probably a part time job.
    Yes indeed - not wrong there

Have stakeholders really obtained value for the remuneration money stumped up for part time, half or a third of a job though ?
    Last edited by nztx; 16-01-2021 at 01:55 PM.

No regrets here at selling nearly all my NTL shares at a giant loss. Have made those losses back (and much more) in less than 6 months - a result of me doing research on the company management and BOD I invested in. My only real regret now is that I didn’t sell the every last share as then I wouldn’t need to check in here from time to time to se. If any progress. As I expected, none!!

Suse. My situation is like yours. They say 'dreams are free' but this is not the case with NTL. Holding to long on to has costed but sold nearly all my shares in Nov and bought the digital gold. Recouped my losses in 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Annual reports between 2014-2020, notes to financials 4., showing a combined Director remuneration for M. Hill of $2,109,257 for the period

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    Annual reports between 2014-2020, notes to financials 4., showing a combined Director remuneration for M. Hill of $2,109,257 for the period
    So it is a gold mine after all.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post

Probably not necessary to run a poll on whether folk think that NTL Stakeholders have gotten fair value for their large pile
    of readies thrown at Matt's Remuneration package for the duration ..