sharetrader
Page 403 of 936 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413453503903 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 9356

Certainly nice to hear them talking about operational mining and recovery issues and getting their systems sorted for producing gold for sale.

Instead of endless discussions about trying to get the mine started.

Should be a very interesting 2019 for NTL

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    Yes, I really misjudged those November options. Never imagined a company would kneecap their own option holders. i lost on those options as did anyone who bought them, and they raised less than they would have, had they stayed with the option redemption.Especially as shares were running near 3c at the time from memory so all options would have been converted. Still, I like the assay results, and the mining consent. it should come right soon, after all, its only been 30 years so far.
    They spooked the market with some majorily stupid press releases and got themselves in a huge muddle.
    Nothing had changed with the mine operationally or its future potential or the amount of gold there.
    Just a complete balls up in communication and they still fully believed 22 was a good deal on the current value 28 to 32.
    And the chance to get options at 55 in a few years they thought was also a good deal.
    Remember most of the trading since that screw up is relatively small volume and when they start getting gold out the value in that 22 to 32 range will be real.
    And most likely in 3 to 5 years time that 5.5c price will also be good value.
    Lots of gold to flow out of that mine that is now working and operational.

Default Pilot plant production

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    They did say in their report that they are expecting to produce some gold by the end of the year.
    If they can throw some of the ore from BM37 drill hole region into the pilot plant they could be generating cash quicker than we think. The ultimate would be the 10kg/tonne ore that they have mentioned on a number of occasions. Probably isn’t much of it but then again at those concentrations only a small amount could generate a bit of dosh.

With a bit of luck they could be off to a good start.
    Looking forward to the 'end of year' gold production from the pilot plant confirmation announcement - early next week! Exciting days ahead?

What makes you think early next week? Quarterly activities report is due by end of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    What makes you think early next week? Quarterly activities report is due by end of this month.
    If the end of year target was achieved it's likely we will be hearing about it soon after they are back at work. No need to wait for the activities report.

[QUOTE=haewai;742776]What makes you think early next week? Quarterly activities report is due by end of this month.[/QUOTE

Continuous disclosure rules would force them to make an announcement if they started production.
    Last edited by Brain; 04-01-2019 at 08:17 AM.

Maybe. Mining commencement was announced but not marked as price sensitive. And unclear if processing will start by financial or calender year end.

Fair point that year end can be a bit vague but I would think that they meant calendar year as I would consider a 3 month wait between commissioning the plant and gold production as more than a tad excessive.

How many tonnes of ore do you guys expect to see per day when this thing gets going?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    How many tonnes of ore do you guys expect to see per day when this thing gets going?
    Initially not much as the pilot plant has a low capacity of about a tonne/day

In the reports they state that they are aiming at 800 tonnes/month @ 27gms/tonne average.

If this happens all is good but NTL is highly speculative hence the low market cap.