sharetrader
Page 464 of 934 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474514564 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 9333

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    I still think they should get bluemanarc to write up these releases!
    Still price is up to a cent so can't be bad
    Why thank you Steve, is it my miraculous ability to state the bleeding obvious, or my witty repartee to cut to the chase and make meaning from the general BS clear as mud company communiqué's ??

Or my Dad Jokes maybe, I could tell you the Irish Woodcutter joke if you wish ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    The N Z market will be very interesting once the Au market opens.
    Yes, the ASX is loading up nicely

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    As per my post last night, after the AGM I was approached by a chap in the foyer who had attended the meeting and whose interest was sparked by some of my questions. I won't name him or who he represents but suffice to say that it involves significant European interests. He was extremely down beat about the World's financial markets and was of the opinion that 2020 will see another contagion starting in Europe with some of their leading banks.

The upshot of that is they are looking to exposure to both physical gold and miners in stable jurisdictions. In particular, our little gem is on their radar. Where that goes will be interesting in itself, but they won't be the only ones. Scary times globally but perhaps fortuitous for NTL.
    Interesting indeed,so where do we see the SP going from here,if you look at the options it would suggest that the company see's the SP at above 5c a share within 3 years,So lets say that values the company at over $200m.This figure is peanuts for some companies,and you have to ask yourself would I sell at these prices,I know I wouldn't.So what sort of offer would be good enough for shareholders to sell?
    Interesting indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    + + WOW, assay results out for the ore stockpile,

1st batch, gold 989 g/t = 38 oz/ tonne, silver 4120 g/t = 158 oz / tonne.

2nd batch, gold 876 g/t =33.69 oz/tonne, silver 2800g/tonne= 107.69 oz per tonne !!!

Are these assays correct , WHAT AM I MISSING ? !!
    I think you are missing that this is concentrate. Tells us nothing about the gold content of the input material, just that the process is managing to weed out and concentrate some of the gold as hoped. Jonu has stated 4:1, but surely it must be many times to 1 (input weight to output weight) to get those sorts of results?

Guru

Oh dear. Looks like the Aussies have got the scent (cent). Typical. Give them a sniff and they are after it like a rabid pack of Dingoes.

if it is a 4:1 ratio it would be amazing but think you are right Cyclist.
    @ 989g/t Even
    if they had to process
    30 ton of ore to get 1 ton of concentrate that still gives them 33g/t of gold from the ore 137g/t of silver
    40 ton of ore to get 1 ton of concentrate that still gives them 24g/t of gold from the ore 103g/t of silver
    50 ton of ore to get 1 ton of concentrate that still gives them 19g/t of gold from the ore 82g/t of silver
    60 ton of ore to get 1 ton of concentrate that still gives them 16g/t of gold from the ore 68g/t of silver

Pretty good numbers realy but until we get some more details we are only guessing

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    if it is a 4:1 ratio it would be amazing but think you are right Cyclist.
    @ 989g/t Even
    if they had to process
    30 ton of ore to get 1 ton of concentrate that still gives them 33g/t of gold from the ore 137g/t of silver
    40 ton of ore to get 1 ton of concentrate that still gives them 24g/t of gold from the ore 103g/t of silver
    50 ton of ore to get 1 ton of concentrate that still gives them 19g/t of gold from the ore 82g/t of silver
    60 ton of ore to get 1 ton of concentrate that still gives them 16g/t of gold from the ore 68g/t of silver

Pretty good numbers realy but until we get some more details we are only guessing
    We were told at the AGM that the concentrator worked on a 4:1 ratio. 4 tonne of ore input would be reduced to 1 tonne concentrate. This means big reductions in tolling and freight costs. Also the 3 tonne byproduct has a commercial value. Multiple win/win.

Thanks for clearing that up Jonu. Did they mention what the daily through put of the plant is?

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    I think you are missing that this is concentrate. Tells us nothing about the gold content of the input material, just that the process is managing to weed out and concentrate some of the gold as hoped. Jonu has stated 4:1, but surely it must be many times to 1 (input weight to output weight) to get those sorts of results?
    The question was asked several times, in many ways, and the answer kept coming back 4 to 1, and this from the face of the vein.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up Jonu. Did they mention what the daily through put of the plant is?
    They stressed that the pilot plant (concentrator) is specifically to produce all these assay results and to use these to design and set up the main processing plant.
    Which is when we will start to see the real action.
    They could not give us a timeline and plan for that, which I thought was a bit slack, but kept re-iterating that the makeup and design of this plant would depend on all these results and they were obviously spending a lot of time trialling the size of rocks and inputs / outputs to make sure this is the right decision.
    Cost for the new plant did not seem an issue, when someone asked if its going to be 3m or something, they all laughed, but then failed to say what they thought it would cost, they would not estimate.
    They say they have enough funds to get to full production.

Very interesting points people have mentioned, about the selling power of everything that comes through this plant, so zero waste, and no increase in footprint on the surface.
    So greenies if they bothered to investigate, should be happy.