sharetrader
Page 355 of 934 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405455855 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 9331

I agree Particularly about the positive affects that a profitable mine can have on the karangahake region

2 weeks only from today to get to get the options over. Do we think they actually care to get them over ? or need them for that matter ?

I think it will be interesting to see if there are any announcements in the next week or two outlining progress made with the concentrators, if there is nothing forthcoming before the options it might signal that the management have given up on them.

And given up on the faithful s/holders that followed them for such a long time, thankfully I am a new holder.

How new? I am since mid Jul this year.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    I think it will be interesting to see if there are any announcements in the next week or two outlining progress made with the concentrators, if there is nothing forthcoming before the options it might signal that the management have given up on them.
    I hope you do know that you are not allowed to "time" announcements. And as such there is nothing management can do about whether the options will be exercised or not. "trying" to get the SP above exercise price is futile and fraught with danger.

Hey - Yes I am aware of that however I would expect we are due some progress report on the concentrators and it would not surprise me if it happens in the next week or two.

Perhaps the half yearly report may hold some promise? Last year was released on last Friday in November (25/11). This year would be Friday 24/11...

This is a litmus test for me. If these guys can't somehow turn these options into a viable thing then we can expect the share price to take a serious tumble on the 29/11... So I'll possibly just wait till then - if I can somehow trust myself to overcome their (so far) poor business actions...

"Oh, the old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be."

While many (including myself) may believe the spp was poorly executed - let's not forget that the last 12 months for ntl have been overall very successful. This includes the previous spp at 0.005. One misstep does not destroy a company.