sharetrader
Page 404 of 933 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504904 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 9330

At the AGM they made mention of continually ramping up the scale of the extraction operation.
    I wouldn't get too hung upon the capacity of the pilot plant, that didn't seem an important variable to them.

Yeah exactly the pilot plant is just that - a pilot plant. If when they hit 800 tonnes a month this mine will be a very good earner. This coming year will be very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Brilliant, I will take you for a free ride in my new boat next year that I get from profiting on your shares
    Still waiting for that ride😎.... hopefully this year. It’s still a great place for walks, and a new walk swing bridge to boost. Holding on to a couple of Mil and a bid at .013. just in case someone is desperate to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Still waiting for that ride.... hopefully this year. It’s still a great place for walks, and a new walk swing bridge to boost. Holding on to a couple of Mil and a bid at .013. just in case someone is desperate to sell.
    Haha Yoda I have been dreading your come back comment, I knew it was just a matter of time.
    Maybe it is you that should be buying me a beer for providing yourself with such plentiful riches

Although lots of sellers from 1.6c and upwards to high 2's - the demand side does seem to be accumulating.
    Once good news starts coming in this year I would "expect" both sides to start raising their expectations.
    Such a thinly traded stock its always hard to gauge where the SP really is, as you cant buy or sell significant amounts without it lurching 50% one way or another.

I guess that means the core holders are not selling and new buyers are not coming until its an active gold income producing mine rather than just a speculator.
    Assuming money from gold production starts filling the bank accounts we could see some dramatic changes this year.

Yoda the boat ride is still on the table buddy.
    I have been looking but not bought as I want my boat purchase to be a free one on this SP and another potentially massive one - Look up AKP - from $14 to $22 recently - my pick is $1,000 to $1,500 per share in 2020.

AKPAttachment 10245That is amaizing ..from 10c to $24 in about 10yrs!

ASX and NZX seem to have a few more buyers today.
    Best of luck mate.
    Last edited by Yoda; 09-01-2019 at 10:21 PM.

Wow big change in amount of buyers up significantly.
    And huge reduction in number of sellers, only a big chunk at 16 and 17, and then basically nothing.

If sellers hold out, and that small amount of 100k of shares is bought, there is currently nothing stopping a run past 32, just on current board anyway.

Membaa

Be careful about the depth, that large amount at 16/17 could have a much larger amount behind it and you have to also consider why they think selling here is a great deal. Think like the seller when you're a buyer, and visa versa. Objectivity is helpful in a market.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Be careful about the depth, that large amount at 16/17 could have a much larger amount behind it and you have to also consider why they think selling here is a great deal. Think like the seller when you're a buyer, and visa versa. Objectivity is helpful in a market.
    Or it could be people suppressing the price while they accumulate. There all manner of strategies out there.

I,ve been cought out before thinking there are no sellers, and then there is a small rise and in they come, waiting in the wings to off load bit by bit. I would be excited if I saw 4:1 buyers like it was before the jump at 0.005c . Then you might surmise someone knows something ....
    happy to wait a bit longer. Way into the green with this anyway so will allow it a bit more time .

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Fair point that year end can be a bit vague but I would think that they meant calendar year as I would consider a 3 month wait between commissioning the plant and gold production as more than a tad excessive.
    From the last half-year report; gold production by financial year end:
    All components of the pilot processing plant, have arrived and are currently being installed offsite.It is expected the plant will be fully installed and operational with the crushing and grinding circuitby end of December with first production of gold from stockpiled ore by year end.