sharetrader
Page 583 of 936 FirstFirst ... 83483533573579580581582583584585586587593633683 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 9358
    Advanced Member

I have never been at an online discussion before so while I am registered what does that mean. Tomorrow I will email Jane and ask for a prerun just so we do not end with a big balls up. I have not yet voted and will not do so until I am happy with the outcome. So far I have not a clue what to do. Is this somehow related to Skype which I do often with my son in Hong Kong//
    digger

You might find it necessary to download Zoom and then log in to join a meeting

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by swissboy View Post
    You might find it necessary to download Zoom and then log in to join a meeting
    clear as mud. How do you download Zoom. If so then NTL should be telling us how to do it. As I said I will be asking Jane tomorrow how this is to be done. I can hardly believe I am the only one wanting to know.
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    clear as mud. How do you download Zoom. If so then NTL should be telling us how to do it. As I said I will be asking Jane tomorrow how this is to be done. I can hardly believe I am the only one wanting to know.
    When you click the link you will get a popup asking you to download and run a program, this will install zoom. Once done, the web page will show a link saying click here to join the webinar once zoom is installed - click it to join.

If you dont want to install zoom and just view it in a browser window, you should see a smaller link on the same webpage saying something like click here to join with your browser.

Zoom makes it very easy and provided you click the link they send you to join, at the time of the meeting, you will need to try hard to not be able to make it work within a few mins.

If you get stuck - just close the web page and click the link they email you to try join again from scratch

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Is this somehow related to Skype which I do often with my son in Hong Kong//
    It is similar in the sense that it is live video interaction with others. IF you've worked Skype this will be easy enough.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Cynical, but

If NTL are true to form, this will be a free zoom session and cut out after the mandatory 40 minutes - "oh dear, we seem to have lost our connection, no time for questions".

Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Cynical, but

If NTL are true to form, this will be a free zoom session and cut out after the mandatory 40 minutes - "oh dear, we seem to have lost our connection, no time for questions".

Looking forward to it.
    that wouldnt surprise me. I dont think I'll be zooming in for this, but someone should ttell them to stay on the line, as you can rejoin the original zoom call after it chucks you out.

I found the quarterly very disappointing - six months into 2020 and what have we achieved?? reading the last quarter and this latest quarter not a lot.

Here is a few more questions to ponder:
    During the quarter the company received an estimate for drilling the Mystery as part of the development program being costed alongside vein development at the Mystery face as previously announced.
    Question - Is this drilling assisting with the progress to production or are we just drilling to increase the resource?

Terra Firma have now commenced the preparatory planning work including procuring consumables for the commencement of blasting the drive forward of the Mystery Vein.
    Wasn’t it reported last quarter that as we went into lockdown they were about to push the button!! - so not a lot of progress on the cold face then.....

From a financial perspective with the additional cost cutting measures, the quarter resulted in expenditure of NZ$290k and cash at the end of the quarter of NZ$2.2m.
    Question - Can you please provide us with details of these additional cost cutting measures are?

Maintaining cash through reduced capital and operating expenditure while completing activities which add to the gold resources and/or provide further stockpiled paydirt are the near-term objectives while the processing route is secured.
    This one sentence frustrated me and got me rather worried.

Maintaining cash through reduced capital and operating expenditure - is this to insure we have enough cash to pay wages/salaries while reducing the spend to get us to production?
    Add to the Gold resources – Now come on, how long now have we been adding to the resources while another year goes past and our money in the bank dwindles away. One report says wow look we have heaps of Gold in them the next is talking about let find some more. Are we saying it’s easier to find Gold than produce??
    Processing route - We have been chasing a processing route for some time now, what are the challenges? What’s holding it up? They need to be very clear on this one. Is it that it just cant be processed efficiently

Focus – While we are getting so close to the line we seam to have started to lose focus or change direction each time this happens it costs us this has to stop. Make a plan and stick to it.

Guru

Plan? replan? change plan? a better newer plan, until recycled is an old plan thats a new plan.....plan to have a new plan... which is a newer plan of a revised plan that was an old plan... plans for plans... new old and future plans derived from past plans....its a master class in planning...

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    I found the quarterly very disappointing - six months into 2020 and what have we achieved?? reading the last quarter and this latest quarter not a lot.

Here is a few more questions to ponder:
    During the quarter the company received an estimate for drilling the Mystery as part of the development program being costed alongside vein development at the Mystery face as previously announced.
    Question - Is this drilling assisting with the progress to production or are we just drilling to increase the resource?

. [/B]

I cannot answer all your questions, but the extract below from the quarterly indicates that Mystery is the focus for the near term bulk sampling. This is the right time to get these questions to NTL before the AGM though.

"It is possible that production from the Mystery vein will play an increasingly important role in the mine’s overall production profile so it is important to consider the placement of critical infrastructure so that both the Maria and Mystery veins can be mined concurrently without duplicating access and ventilation systems.
    In parallel with this process NTL is planning to focus initially on the Mystery vein for its near term bulk sample ore."