sharetrader
Page 582 of 934 FirstFirst ... 82482532572578579580581582583584585586592632682 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 9331
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    mmm, you make us feel like lambs to the slaughter there Baa, but you are right.
    Well yes, but so far not for NTL. Just be wary, the key point of my message is that individually you are NOTHING, impotent, useless, unheard.

Collectively however, you are possibly OMNIPOTENT, you could force the direction of the company. It just takes a little bit of focus and organisation, bringing together a few of the mega-million shareholders and some of the tens of millions will follow, soon you'll have a voting force greater than the core who confound you presently.

Do the numbers, the registry is available to all shareholders. Do the numbers. Take control of your company and stop whining and complaining. You might see that this is destined to greatness, but you might find it is a thinly veiled charade, either way you will be informed and can act as a collective, far more powerful than your individual impotence.

Doing nothing but questioning or whining on a discussion group, with or without the gold digger, will get you absolutely NOWHERE.

imho
    BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    Sounds like Hill is staying.
    Where did you see this, Rosco?

Chippie, the agm is Thursday 6th, not Friday.

Two US 'experts' see gold at US$15,000 an ounce by 2025.
    https://www.kitco.com/news/2020-07-3...forecasts.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Where did you see this, Rosco?

Chippie, the agm is Thursday 6th, not Friday.

Two US 'experts' see gold at US$15,000 an ounce by 2025.
    https://www.kitco.com/news/2020-07-3...forecasts.html
    Im just assuming from the nature of the quarterly report that he is not being held accountable and has the support of the board.

Guru

Have any of you approached the NZSA nzshareholders.co.nz for help and see if they are willing to go into bat for you? They do some good work and with their Proxy Voting Intentions, can hold quite a sway over companies that fail to perform adequately (from a governance perspective)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Well yes, but so far not for NTL. Just be wary, the key point of my message is that individually you are NOTHING, impotent, useless, unheard.

Collectively however, you are possibly OMNIPOTENT, you could force the direction of the company. It just takes a little bit of focus and organisation, bringing together a few of the mega-million shareholders and some of the tens of millions will follow, soon you'll have a voting force greater than the core who confound you presently.

Do the numbers, the registry is available to all shareholders. Do the numbers. Take control of your company and stop whining and complaining. You might see that this is destined to greatness, but you might find it is a thinly veiled charade, either way you will be informed and can act as a collective, far more powerful than your individual impotence.

Doing nothing but questioning or whining on a discussion group, with or without the gold digger, will get you absolutely NOWHERE.

imho
    BAA
    You give good counsel BAA.
    Hopefully tho, it doesnt come to that.
    I'm just making a simple plea to commonsense,
    I see the $ 2m cash running out fast, and its time to produce some new cashflow while we are still in the black.
    If we can get NTL self funding, then the SP will go up , benefitting all s/holders, incl Matt,
    This is a public forum, which seems a better way to share the logic with other s/holders, and give them a chance to respond, incl a spokesperson from NTL..
    Many movers & shakers on the register will privately agree with me, but unfortunately wont pitch in, because their ego stops them from being associated with an underperforming co.
    When/if we extract the 1000g/t paydirt tho, we wont be able to shut them up!
    Human nature eh?
    If there is an agenda I cant see, I welcome all critics, as well as supporters.

Ltw is doing good work, compiling Questions for the meeting.
    Last edited by Getty; 03-08-2020 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Have any of you approached the NZSA nzshareholders.co.nz for help and see if they are willing to go into bat for you? They do some good work and with their Proxy Voting Intentions, can hold quite a sway over companies that fail to perform adequately (from a governance perspective)
    I am pleased to see NZSA are taking an interest blackcap

https://www.nzshareholders.co.nz/pdf...I_2020_ASM.pdf

My application to attend the online AGM is still pending. Anyone else have success?

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    My application to attend the online AGM is still pending. Anyone else have success?
    I've registered OK without difficulty. You could email jane@newtalisman.co.nz if you continue to have a problem registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    I just registered. Got a reply confirmation email within 5 minutes.

Where do you register?

Cheers