sharetrader
Page 384 of 938 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434484884 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 9378

[QUOTE=steveb;718323]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Whilst SP hasn't changed much, the board of buyers and sellers is certainly looking a lot more optimistic.
    Not many people wanting to sell up to 2.1c
    I wonder if something is going on behind the scenes.
    Is their an announcement due or something.

Yes but not many buyers either just over 4 mil,its just a lack of liquidity,so I would not be reading anything into it,but it does show that most holders are happy to hold.
    I see someone now shows up on my ASB screen selling 1m shares at 15c

I think that is a bit optimistic, I was thinking 9c to 10c was the maximum these shares would be worth, have they found more gold and silver ?

At 9c to 10c a share it would give NTL a market cap of over $2 billion,there would have to be serious amounts of gold coming out of ground for this to happen,if that were the case you probably would not want to be selling.

I wouldn't read too much into the market depth - particularly the orders well divergent of the current gap.

I could go onto ASB and load a 10m share sale for $1.00 each but it doesn't mean anything unless a buyer loads an equivalent purchase order.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    At 9c to 10c a share it would give NTL a market cap of over $2 billion,there would have to be serious amounts of gold coming out of ground for this to happen,if that were the case you probably would not want to be selling.
    I think you've misplaced a zero here, current market cap is about 30 million so 10c would be about 200 million.

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    I think you've misplaced a zero here, current market cap is about 30 million so 10c would be about 200 million.
    Which, if my previous back of the envelope calculations are remotely close to reality (~330m), isn't out of the question once NTL are in full production. Wouldn't expect it in the short term but long term is a possibility. Plenty of upside here but until production begins still risk remains which is why the market currently rates it more like $30m mcap.

A bit of enthusiasm today with all the 1.6c asks taken out. A turning point perhaps?

Someone certainly has an interest.....

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    Someone certainly has an interest.....
    Not much resistance up to 2.1c is there.
    Could see a bit of a march on.

These things always make me suspicious of insider trading, how do companies keep information secret to all and sundry, they cant.
    The Board knows, the senior managers know, they chat to people, a little nod here, a little wink here.

Us normal investors are really up against it, to making money, when all the real money is made by crooks with inside knowledge and brokers who get tip offs about company announcements.

I am just jealous I don't get all the hot tips.
    But something is going on here, I sense it !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Not much resistance up to 2.1c is there.
    Could see a bit of a march on.

These things always make me suspicious of insider trading, how do companies keep information secret to all and sundry, they cant.
    The Board knows, the senior managers know, they chat to people, a little nod here, a little wink here.

Us normal investors are really up against it, to making money, when all the real money is made by crooks with inside knowledge and brokers who get tip offs about company announcements.

I am just jealous I don't get all the hot tips.
    But something is going on here, I sense it !!!!!!!!!
    Crikey not a lot of sellers up to 15c neither

Imagine that, 15c

I would consider exiting all of mine at 15c

ASB rejected my sale order of 6,690,000 shares at 15c

They couldn't tell me why someone else is able to put up 1,000,000 shares at 15c and I cant do the same.