sharetrader
Page 493 of 934 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503543593 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 9331
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    From what I've read a lot of country's governments have taken there physical Gold back. also for the last couple of years governments and central banks have been buying record amounts of gold so maybe they know what's coming...…
    NTL are well aware of the pressure they are under and know that they need to get this sorted soon as share holders are losing patience.
    We wound all like weekly updates but that is completely pie in the sky stuff as every announcement on the NZX and ASX costs money to produce.
    IMHO I want action and updates but wise use of money is key as in the current climate I highly doubt a credit raising adventure would go down well!!
    I hope to talk with management again soon.
    How many countries have been buying and how much ?
    http://.bullionbypost.co.uk/gold-new...britains-gold/

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    From what I've read a lot of country's governments have taken there physical Gold back. also for the last couple of years governments and central banks have been buying record amounts of gold so maybe they know what's coming...…
    NTL are well aware of the pressure they are under and know that they need to get this sorted soon as share holders are losing patience.
    We wound all like weekly updates but that is completely pie in the sky stuff as every announcement on the NZX and ASX costs money to produce.
    IMHO I want action and updates but wise use of money is key as in the current climate I highly doubt a credit raising adventure would go down well!!
    I hope to talk with management again soon.
    Gold production is still a way off, unless there are some cost cutting measures, then a SPP (or bank loan) is likely. IMHO.
    Cost cutting will only slow things down, so SPP will help - though I dont want to fork out anymore personally.
    Last edited by Landyman; 30-03-2020 at 09:33 AM.

Must be possible to get some cash through processing through the pilot plant, if scaled up a bit. There was a commitment to do this through the last SPP.

It's unbelievable they haven't been doing this.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Gold production is still a way off, unless there are some cost cutting measures, then a SPP (or bank loan) is likely. IMHO.
    Cost cutting will only slow things down, so SPP will help - though I dont want to fork out anymore personally.
    That statement doesn't make sense Landy. You reckon they are going to speed up production by cost cutting?

I think positive cashflow production is imminent. They won't be looking to cash raise at the moment.

just under a year ago there was 500t of ore stockpiled.I wonder how much of this has been processed,surely they can't be thinking of waiting until they start up their own super crusher.they have the consents and they need the money,the ore should be going to an outside processing plant.
    They could be putting a weekly update up on the website as long as nothing price sensitive is published its the best way to communicate nowadays,with a copy of the update emailed to shareholders.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    That statement doesn't make sense Landy. You reckon they are going to speed up production by cost cutting?

I think positive cashflow production is imminent. They won't be looking to cash raise at the moment.
    Poor grammar, apologies.
    Gold production is a way off.
    If they cant cut costs, then SPP (or bank loan) will be reqd

If they do cut costs, that will slow progress.
    As much as I dont want an SPP, its going to be reqd
    IMHO

Below is from last quarterly update on 31/01/ Hopefully the next update confirms real progress on this?

 With planning for the near term extraction of high grade ore in Dubbo,
    by way of vertical development in and around BM37 in the process of
    completion, it is expected the removal of high grade ore, suitable for
    gravity processing in batches at either the pilot plant (with some
    upgrades) or the larger plant to commence in the near term.

 A processing route for ore from the Talisman Mine has been secured
    through signing of a term sheet detailing the conditions for development
    of a processing plant by Terra Firma Mining Limited. Other parties have
    approached the company with options for working with NTL on the
    project in various forms and these are also being reviewed with

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Looks like the unhappy shareholders are revolting, lol. An NTL Shareholder Survey has been launched here....
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...cLCig/viewform
    And if you're unhappy or disillusioned with the direction of the company and the directors performance, I thought I'd bump this post .

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    From the quarterly six months ago (Sept 2019)

The technical team have been busily completing the final data update from the data acquired known as Talisman Deeps. The work once complete will be independently reviewed and a final JORC 2012 compliant resource for the Talisman mine will be complete. It is expected to have this technical work complete by the end of the financial year.
    Looks like another missed milestone.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Looks like another missed milestone.
    Don't be so cynical. Still 35 minutes to go

Disc: Hold a very modest amount and feeling VERY cynical.