sharetrader
Page 421 of 933 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431471521921 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 9326

What ever happened to being "fully funded" ?
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Seems to be no mention of how much they want to raise.
    They'd be hoping for A LOT more than last time

The only way that this would work is if there's an announcement before 1st July to push the price up. Otherwise its not work the effort really...

Last time (or was it the time before?) the offer was followed up by a public offer. I took some in both and did well. I expect to do the same this time around too. Can only see positive announcements from here, although my two big uncertainties are political risk for gaining consent for full scale mining, and funding for full scale processing capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Last time (or was it the time before?) the offer was followed up by a public offer. I took some in both and did well. I expect to do the same this time around too. Can only see positive announcements from here, although my two big uncertainties are political risk for gaining consent for full scale mining, and funding for full scale processing capabilities.
    Did well? I don't think the share price has passed the last CR price, maybe the one before...? although I recall it was the last one that was followed up by a public offer...
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Did well? I don't think the share price has passed the last CR price, maybe the one before...? although I recall it was the last one that was followed up by a public offer...

The 0.005c offer

Guru

I really think they need to have a EGM to explain the current position before we can be expected to commit more of our hard earned , from a " investor " since 1986ish .

so the SP will jump up to 0.6875 after the capital raise goes through right?

If he's reading the actual announcement it says $0.68 not $0.0068...

Have they caused a bit of confusion?

I assume they are issuing at .68 of a cent. But putting a $ sign in front looks like $0.68 (68 cents)