sharetrader
Page 547 of 935 FirstFirst ... 47447497537543544545546547548549550551557597647 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 9348
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Hey Jonu, I admire your enthusiasm and support your posts on almost all other things, but getting worked up about JT here on NTL isn't helping your cause. He uses inflammatory rhetoric to wind you up, it could be fairly said NTL are serial liars because time and time again what they say they will do isn't what they actually do, or achieve. Alternatively though you could say they are optimistic, perhaps overly so and unintentionally mislead investors. Depends on your perspective.

I don't see what JT said as being defamatory, but not being a legal mind I wouldn't know the in's and out's of it. What you might need to get used to is that NTL have misled investors for decades 'it's a proven goldmine and profit is just around the corner'. Well that may be the case but the fact is that they have huge hurdles still to overcome to get to realistic commercial production. Massive hurdles, some are potentially show stoppers.

There's really very little evidence that this is a good investment right now, some might say no evidence. Serially they underperform, over promise and fail to deliver. Imo you won't see any commercially viable gold quantity coming out of this mine for a long time, if ever. Just compare it to Aus explorers and you'll see how inept this management is at converting possible and probable ... to mined and sold ore.

Just saying. No need to shaft the doubters, they have decades of reality to refer to. They are also correct that unbelievably NTL have managed to secure vast millions of $ to sustain their exploration, diluted shareholders into oblivion, pay their staff outrageous salaries (no way they can justify the CEO salary, for example, come on!), and deliver pretty much nothing except promises which have never been delivered upon.

Sorry to run against you Jonu, I do genuinely like and read what you have to say elsewhere, but I think this company really is a flea ridden dog and when it isn't, or if it ever isn't, a simple price chart will flag a buy-in. No need to suffer however long the opportunity costs of holding a mutt with no evidence of ever getting a ROI.
    Anyone's entitled to an opinion Baa....that's not the issue. Throwing the word liar around in public is a very serious matter. Fleecer wouldn't be far behind.

These are not small issues. JT can complain to the appropriate regulatory authorities if he thinks he has a case. Throwing defamatory comments about leads to expensive places. JT may well learn this. I hope Vince doesn't have to learn it with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    To avoid all confusion... no other employee's of NTL are being suspected of being the user "Bullish"

I can confirm it was the current C.E.O of NTL that was in fact the user Bullish and another couple of usernames which have been banned previously.
    Thanks for that clarification Vince you are a good man.

Membaa

To avoid all confusion... no other employee's of NTL are being suspected of being the user "Bullish"

I can confirm it was the current C.E.O of NTL that was in fact the user Bullish and another couple of usernames which have been banned previously.
    Thanks Vince, that is decisive action.

Thanks for investigating. This is truly pathetic - shareholders have been crying out for better communication and accountability, meanwhile the CEO is spending his time posting on here under a false name. Not to enlighten us, but to defend himself. Time for shareholders to contact the board and ask if this is the best man for the job.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Anyone's entitled to an opinion Baa....that's not the issue. Throwing the word liar around in public is a very serious matter. Fleecer wouldn't be far behind.

These are not small issues. JT can complain to the appropriate regulatory authorities if he thinks he has a case. Throwing defamatory comments about leads to expensive places. JT may well learn this. I hope Vince doesn't have to learn it with him.
    Careful Jonu, you're conjoining JT's comments with Sharetrader's tolerance for free speech. IMO FWIW, NTL have consistently led investors to believe things that haven't come to pass, continually year after year. Is that lying? Maybe if it was intentional but that'd be hard to prove. Was it optimistic but didn't happen, that'd be easier to uncover and seems more likely.

Your vendetta with JT is misplaced, imo (and I don't like JT to be clear). Let it go. Ignore him if you will. It doesn't advance the NTL conversation and just demonstrates your frustration with having a naysayer on the forum. There are a lot of disgruntled current and ex-shareholders, potentially they might feel that they have been misled, even lied to. I wouldn't know. But NTL still serially under performs against their optimistic promises.

The approachable Admin Guy

Furthermore, one of the other identities the C.E.O of NTL used was Epithermal

Again I ask all members to disregard anything which was posted by that username.

Membaa

Furthermore, one of the other identities the C.E.O of NTL used was Epithermal

Again I ask all members to disregard anything which was posted by that username.

You're a gem Vince, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Not sure why a senior insider would hide behind an anonymous username unless they were embarrassed by their company performance, or lack of.

Some few other company leaders are open and authentic here, using real names and posting from time to time honestly about their company performance and plans. NTL's CEO however apparently has ulterior motives which go back 7 years of postings!

Go figure shareholders.

Draining the swamp?

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    Thanks for investigating. This is truly pathetic - shareholders have been crying out for better communication and accountability, meanwhile the CEO is spending his time posting on here under a false name. Not to enlighten us, but to defend himself. Time for shareholders to contact the board and ask if this is the best man for the job.
    Imo he's definitely not the right man for the job, and I'm even more convinced now after these latest displays of CEO "honesty, openness and transparency" .
    I suspect Mr Hill is not going to sleep very well tonight.

It might be a good time for 'Sylvester Cat' to write a story publicly exposing this CEO's actions.
    Last edited by dubya; 02-07-2020 at 09:16 PM.

Deleted. Posted twice.
    Last edited by dubya; 02-07-2020 at 09:18 PM.

I agree this man has got to go. With him at the helm this company has no integrity. If the board does not take action then it reflects very badly on them as well and they need to be replaced.

It is possibly what the company needs - new leadership.
    Last edited by Brain; 02-07-2020 at 09:22 PM.