sharetrader
Page 491 of 929 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 9281

If the
    Peer review of Mineral Resource Estimate agrees there is 400,000 + ounces of gold in that there mine that's over $1,120,000,000 even at 50% that's big numbers.
    With the lock down now on and the mine likely shut I'd liketo think those who can are working from home on:
    Planning, planning and a good one at that.
    Completing Resource consents if not yet sorted, although i'm sure there will be lots more red tape they can be working on
    Securing and finilising equipment purchases
    Any possible government business grants
    A clear-cut schedule toproduction detailing each step with a rough date. date will/could possibly move but a clear roadmap. If it's say 10 steps that's fine but a least then we know and can measure progress against it.
    While the Government is supplementing income and allowingyou to drop wages/salaries to 80% thus saving shareholders money now is the time to be asefficient as you can and get it sorted.
    Also the NZ Government is currently wanting to throw money at business to keep them afloat I suggest you take fill advantage of this.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    If the
    Peer review of Mineral Resource Estimate agrees there is 400,000 + ounces of gold in that there mine that's over $1,120,000,000 even at 50% that's big numbers.
    With the lock down now on and the mine likely shut I'd liketo think those who can are working from home on:
    Planning, planning and a good one at that.
    Completing Resource consents if not yet sorted, although i'm sure there will be lots more red tape they can be working on
    Securing and finilising equipment purchases
    Any possible government business grants
    A clear-cut schedule toproduction detailing each step with a rough date. date will/could possibly move but a clear roadmap. If it's say 10 steps that's fine but a least then we know and can measure progress against it.
    While the Government is supplementing income and allowingyou to drop wages/salaries to 80% thus saving shareholders money now is the time to be asefficient as you can and get it sorted.
    Also the NZ Government is currently wanting to throw money at business to keep them afloat I suggest you take fill advantage of this.

The Peer Review may also cast further light on the Inferred Resource, joining dots on different drill samples. If so, this opens a pathway for a massive lift in JORC which can actually be achieved through mining dot to dot and picking up uncharted gold along the way.

I would hope that Matt leads from the front with a salary reduction to cut costs.
    Cash flow is critical in these uncertain times and I don't think his salary is currently justified.

Default Test

Test delete
    Last edited by haewai; 26-03-2020 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Pointlessness

Guru

OGC released last night that they are allowed to keep operating at a certain level for environmental and maintenance reasons. NTL could well come under this category as well. I'm sure Matt will be working on it.

As the US and other major world economies print oodles of money, they are debasing their currencies to some extent.
    Compared to what, you may ask? Gold of course, often called the currency of last resort.

(OK, I do know very well that NTL is not producing any - yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    As the US and other major world economies print oodles of money, they are debasing their currencies to some extent.
    Compared to what, you may ask? Gold of course, often called the currency of last resort.

(OK, I do know very well that NTL is not producing any - yet)
    Are you advocating a return to the gold standard? Now that would certainly put the cat among the pigeons.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Are you advocating a return to the gold standard? Now that would certainly put the cat among the pigeons.
    It may well happen by default.

More buyers than sellers on the board.
    First time I have seen that in a long time.
    Did my post of the other day disappear ?

Maybe it was on Hotcopper, I got quite excited and had a good rant, here it is, I was quite impressed.

This is Day 1 in NZ's total shutdown, we will be the first to come out the other side.
    We are about 200 cases compared to ausie being 10 times that and only 5 times the size.
    NZ is an isolated island in the middle of the ocean and the tasman sea will nobble any zombie CV boat people trying to get here.
    The airports is our weakness and we are slowly getting in control of that.
    As CV spreads devastation through the rest of the world, as it gets to Africa and India, NZ will be coming out the other side and back to work.
    We will be the first to make benefits out of the new self testing at borders so we can reopen.

In this total lockdown all the workers at NTL will be paid to stay at home by the government, and I am thinking that its going to be a 8 to 12 week shut down rather than a 4 week one that we started today.
    In that time, the management can continue on with their work.

When NZ comes out of it, we will be sending people back to the mines, whilst the rest of the world is in turmoil with health systems unable to cope with the pandemic, and manufacturing is halted in the gold mines around the world.

The political frame work for NZ, has totally changed within 5 days here.
    The fashionable greenie rules clobbering farming and mining, have and will further be relaxed, govt and RBNZ and banks are opening up finance.
    Now in NZ, with unemployment set to rise from 4% to 10% minimum, with the hospitality and tourism industry facing total devastation, their is now an unstoppable political will, to assist the growth of any business venture providing jobs and economic growth.

Its amazing, when you face total ruin, everyone realises that you cannot afford the luxury to waste time on greenie BS.

The game changed for NTL a few days ago.