sharetrader
Page 599 of 929 FirstFirst ... 99499549589595596597598599600601602603609649699 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 9281
    Advanced Member

After a few months of psychoanalysis of posters who purport to be long term or significant shareholders in companies like NTL, SKT. I've come to the inescapable conclusion many, if not all, have developed Stockholm Syndrome., if you pardon the pun.
    Also the patience of Saints.

Is this a virtue?

NO!!!

It means you become APOLOGISTS for the directors/managers.
    Accepting, excusing and justifying their short comings.
    Instead of being ACTIVISTS for change & improvement.

Dr JPG.
    New patients welcome.

Guru

PLEASE NOTE TODAYS BOOK MARK, 300 PAGES OF CHAT ( from 17-12-2012 ) and still no mine !!!!
    Last edited by whatsup; 14-08-2020 at 03:15 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    PLEASE NOTE TODAYS BOOK MARK, 300 PAGES OF CHAT ( from 17-12-2012 ) and still no mine !!!!

Who needs a troublesome MINE any time too soon, when you've got the captive pockets of the ever hopeful shareholders to MINE
    many times over as an easier target to ensure longetivity of stories & to justify existence said project(s) .. ?

Discl: well diluted & many times Cap Raise screwed over NTL small holder
    Last edited by nztx; 14-08-2020 at 08:47 PM. Reason: add more

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    After a few months of psychoanalysis of posters who purport to be long term or significant shareholders in companies like NTL, SKT. I've come to the inescapable conclusion many, if not all, have developed Stockholm Syndrome., if you pardon the pun.
    Also the patience of Saints.

Is this a virtue?

NO!!!

It means you become APOLOGISTS for the directors/managers.
    Accepting, excusing and justifying their short comings.
    Instead of being ACTIVISTS for change & improvement.

Dr JPG.
    New patients welcome.
    Been watching this one from the sidelines for a while now, and haven't bothered to comment with my two cents as not a holder, but this comment is the first reasonable thing thing I have seen in 300 pages...

Also a lurker on this thread - have to agree with P+P and Getty
    I've been a modest holder for some years, not selling yet, but won't be participating in the next CR.

I think there's a general consensus here that most would not partake in another CR without seeing refined gold out of the mine. This isn't rocket science, far from it. We should set up a poll on here and show him investor sentiment on his next CR.

If he's unable to negotiate his way through some bureaucracy he needs to be gone. Sell the ore unrefined, do a deal and get some throughput sold and trigger the mine running. Who cares if it shortens the other end of a mining permit? Demonstrate some low impact mining as promised and you'll be invited to continue......

Money coming out begets more money in; to push the mining harder. Otherwise its passed the line to get a Like Minded Investors Group of shareholders together and force some changes.

Couple four trailers to each tractor unit; show the creative thinking to get around the issues. The internal mine refining is not a terrible idea, but production and sale should have preceded process refinements and bleating out some frilly "green" chemistry that an undergrad chemistry student could have cobbled together out of lecture material and some basic laboratory skills.

Show what you've got and the investment will flood in again. Stop pissing around.

I would only participate in a CR if it was the final CR and I would be expecting the company to be putting a good case as to why it is the last. I would also expect management and directors to be participating in the CR. This company must be generating cash flow. I agree with Cammo it now does not matter about the length of the permit or continuity of mining , by now it is a matter of survival of the company. We have a rehabilitated mine, permit for bulk sampling and HDC permission for 4 x 10 tonne trucks per day. One blast event per day seems to be restrictive but the company needs to work around that.

Great post cammo!

CR/SPP - I will be another (very small holder) facing dilution - I cant gamble any more on NTL. Im concerned that there so many disgruntled holders saying the same thing. No cash injection sees NTL fall over - yes, they have $2m in the bank, but thats not going to last long with production/processing still on the distant horizon - I hope NTL can give us better guidance soon.

On the upside, some of the larger holders (well, Im happy to believe most comments on this thread) have said they are committed to funding this thing - Im happy to accept a smaller return and let them win.

NTL - give us a cash flow prediction please.

If they had a working business plan in place,there would not be quite so many negative comments on this thread.Investors would be able to determine for themselves if the business was heading in the right direction for them and their investment,and plan accordingly.