sharetrader
Page 554 of 934 FirstFirst ... 54454504544550551552553554555556557558564604654 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 9331
    IMO

Not much to see , yet.Wheels in motion.

"The administrator, who declined to be named, said visitors from NZX-listed companies, or sharebroking companies, were welcome on the site as long as they revealed their identities."

"If they are representative of, for instance, a listed company we have always had a rule that they need to clearly identify themselves - obviously with all the disclosure rules and all that kind of stuff," he said.

"These people are clearly identified, so there is no hiding or anything else," he said

FMA looks into CEO's internet chatroom comments

Well I must say I didn’t see that coming.
    IMO the board need to come out Monday with some clear statements and a sound look ahead of how they intend to move forward from this.
    there could well be a silver lining to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    there could well be a silver lining to this.
    No one is here for silver.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    No one is here for silver.
    But it might be all that the long tortured & overly patient Holders have rattling in their pockets & be prepared to toss in the NTL hat for next Cap Raise

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Hard to tell who you are quoting in that rant....but some of it is defamatory. I'll leave others to judge how that reflects on you. You do seem genuinely pissed that the price hasn't collapsed. Whatever "job is done" entailed, has apparently failed miserably and exposed some of your less appealing qualities in the process IMHO.
    S/P and the company are below investment grade and below spekky grade to me. Im not the one who tops up or trades it ,even after Bullish has been exposed. I do not hold it, i do not trade it. I do hold a few aussie gold etc explorer developers.

I hate to see naive/ newbie investors putting their hard earned into extremely risky stocks like this one. i have been consistent over the years about this with various posters/stocks and if i get a whiff of ramping/ pumping etc i respond. This risky sector is littered with failures (ASX mainly) and rules and regulations have been tightened over the years. NTL and the company before it have always been full of promises and have been serial capital raisers and where have they got to? Prob the next cap raise with the usual hype, because they constantly need new blood, new investors as previous ones leave.. This is all imo, and i see many posters saying the same thing about NTL. Your deflection bringing politics on to the thread was completely unacceptable and sets a precedent which lowers the whole website. Your attempt to report me and shut me down says alot to me as does with your CEO's behaviour.. If he had disclosed who he was like ive seen before on stocks on H/C things could be seen in a different light maybe.

Legend

I read about Matthew Hill's activity as the poster Bullish in the Herald today, I couldn't believe it. I don't hold any shares at the moment, and I'm still pretty disappointed with Glass Earth Gold's humdrum efforts until they effectively folded up. At least they didn't prod the market in such a direct and illegal way.

I remember with clarity when a firm I had dealings with listed on the market. Their words were: "This is our latest effort in capital raising". They didn't say "After lots of requests from investors, we are giving the stockmarket a shot at some of our future super-profits". In fact that firm is still losing money each year, as far as I know.

I did look hard at FPH and A2 Milk years ago (amongst others) and thought they looked like sound NZ businesses, with a great story. But their shares didn't move very quickly back then, so I didn't keep the shares. Look at them now!

When I invest again, it'll be into sound-looking businesses that don't need to do so much capital raising, and I'll wait a bit longer to see if my research was correct.

Wonder if we'll see an announcement today.

Guru

resignation surely.

Comment today, credit BullionVault, on gold doing better than gold miners, that seens relevant.

"You would have been far better off just buying the metal. Far less risk; far greater gain.Management of mining companies have to take a lot of responsibility for this. They haven't run their companies well. Incompetence is a sector-wide affliction. Bad decision follows bad decision. Companies are often run in the interests of management, not shareholders."

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    resignation surely.
    Hard to see that happening. They've got a holiday planned:

This critical milestone allows the scoping siting and ultimately procurement of a suitable plant meeting higher volumes with anapplication for resource consent for the larger plant to be lodged once the specific plant has been identified. While a number ofplants which may suit have been located the travel restrictions still in place mean site visits may be some time away.
    From page 7 of the AR.