sharetrader
Page 548 of 929 FirstFirst ... 48448498538544545546547548549550551552558598648 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 9281

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I agree this man has got to go. With him at the helm this company has no integrity. If the board does not take action then it reflects very badly on them as well and they need to be replaced.

It is possibly what the company needs - new leadership.
    Absolutely agree here, Brain. MH has lost his integrity and should also lose his outrageous remuneration.
    He's brought the company into disrepute.
    Time for a new (cheaper) broom to take this company into a brighter future!

Guru

I concur with Baa Baa here.I keep tabs on this thread with morbid fascination.
    Been there done that with these types of companies & learned my lesson.
    My view is early investors to often get excited in this type of share is going to hit the jackpot. Too often it just turns into wishful thinking.

So how will this affect the share price tomorrow and moving forward?????

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

WOW I have to say I am shocked! What shameful dishonest behaviour. And its been going on for years! Yikes. He clearly lacks any integrity. He should not be the CEO of this company or any company for that mater. I hope he gets whats coming to him!

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I've just reported this post to Vince for Moderation. I assumed this was what he was looking into earlier today. I consider it defamatory and vindictive. I take it from this post that Joshuatree saw it as his job to destroy confidence in a listed company and feels it is ok to defame people as he does so.
    Id think again Jonu. So glad this has happened, some transparency and true colours have been found out imo and i may occasionally express my opinions and thoughts but dont want to waste more of my time here, i have INVESTMENTS to research.. I often use that quote about spekky penny dreadful mining companies , explorers developers. very high risk speculating imo not investing.

I know some newbies are attracted to these because they simply sound cheap and exciting. And a few rampers/prmoters and they're hooked. Thats fine if you have easy money to burn . Who knows someday gold may be extracted successfully and profitably for ALL with new management but count me out regardless, good luck which ever. .

Its the investors who are being mined atpit imo though.

I know it can be hard to crystallise a loss and instead throw more money into the next serial cap raise, just think who the main beneficiary is , who was here under cover trying to keep the money train going. Flushed out thanks to Vince.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 02-07-2020 at 10:59 PM. Reason: with new management etc

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

As humorous as I find this. In truth it is absolutely appalling!

A CEO coming on this thread attempting to influence readers under an undisclosed pen name is surely no more than a charlatan?

Wow, that is terrible - and he included a lot of "bullish" sentiment which would have swayed users into participating into CR for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if this was happening on other forums as well.
    You know what's further appalling, despite being active on the forums and seeing all the discontent in the shareholders and the issues they were concerned about, he still ignored it and took NO measures to improve on the communication front or addressing shareholder concerns. Surely this has got to be against some form of NZX rules? Thanks Vince for the action.
    Last edited by Ace; 02-07-2020 at 11:04 PM.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Old article on Hills salary
    https://nz.finance.yahoo.com/news/do...203414152.html

NTL, rampers, jumpers, diggers - NEWBIES DYOR - NTL has potential, whether it gets there or not - no one knows.
    Why hasnt OGC come in and bought it - return versus investment - if NTL was a no brainer, then one of the big boys would have stepped in with cash and bought this thing. While there has been talk for years about JVs - nothing materialised......yet/ever?

Still a holder (just 1m), still optimistic, but well and truly cynical.
    Don't forget in the past a Chinese outfit was lining up to gobble up NTL or something along those lines ..
    Anyway, the last word heard was that they didn't front with the bucks

Now if they really saw gold through the shrouds of heavy Waihi mist, I can't imagine any Chinese investor
    not finding a way to do utmost to find the readies, rather than becoming invisible at the relevant time
    of needing to slam the loot on the counter

Then varying themes on a JV of other parties with GHL/NTL have been trotted out, which so far have gone nowhere
    Last edited by nztx; 03-07-2020 at 04:13 AM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Wow, that is terrible - and he included a lot of "bullish" sentiment which would have swayed users into participating into CR for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if this was happening on other forums as well.
    You know what's further appalling, despite being active on the forums and seeing all the discontent in the shareholders and the issues they were concerned about, he still ignored it and took NO measures to improve on the communication front or addressing shareholder concerns. Surely this has got to be against some form of NZX rules? Thanks Vince for the action.
    Good points there - Ace

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

I really enjoyed reading the book 'The Luminaries' which is about Actual Gold Production in New Zealand.

I really, really enjoyed the current hilarious introduction to the Wikipedia entry on the same:
    Attachment 11741

Note: never ever use Wikipedia as a source.

I am also enjoying 'The Luminaries - TV series', available on the BBC iPlayer, whilst I am stuck here in Little Blight on the Down (aka England), starring Eve Green:
    MV5BMTQ0MDA2ODE2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjI0Nzc3Nw@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    who is not a Kiwi

and Marton Csokas:
    MV5BMjQxOTcyNDEyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjMzMzYyNTE@._V1_UY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    who is.

(There are some other actors in it too)

The plot is complex, intriguing, gripping even. It twists and it turns. It unravels slowly. It surprises and confounds. It leaves you exhausted but satisfied that it was worth the effort.

But all that is nothing compared to this thread.
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 03-07-2020 at 05:03 AM.
    om mani peme hum