sharetrader
Page 525 of 933 FirstFirst ... 25425475515521522523524525526527528529535575625 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 9326

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    I'm predicting some false promises, missed deadlines combined with a nice sprinkling of BS. Enough to get some new shareholders excited for the next share dilution.
    Spot on !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    I'm predicting some false promises, missed deadlines combined with a nice sprinkling of BS. Enough to get some new shareholders excited for the next share dilution.
    Sadly true.

Last annual report promised scaling up of the pilot plant, an agreement with a NZ buyer of concentrate, and revenue. None of which has happened or even been subsequently commented on management. All BS.

So What's on your wish list guys?What would you like to see in the report,for me I would just like a factual report without all the window dressing.

It's an annual report, looking back at what was achieved vs that forecast in the last report, and a forecast of the results of the next financial year. So there should be robust explanations for the missed milestones and deliverables over 2019/20 and a clearly timed pathway for actions in 2020/21.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    It's an annual report, looking back at what was achieved vs that forecast in the last report, and a forecast of the results of the next financial year. So there should be robust explanations for the missed milestones and deliverables over 2019/20 and a clearly timed pathway for actions in 2020/21.
    Yeah, right...!! Hand me that Tui...

If there is any good news, there will be a Capital raise attached - history is best indicator of the truth.

With amount of promises made, inconceivable that there hasnt been more gold extracted. Maybe I should fight Matt Hill left handed!!

An open letter from Stevenson Mining on the West Coast to JA requesting a revisit on the decision not to allow an open cast coal mine in the name of jobs generation.

Has Matt Hill moved to speed up consent in a similar manner?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/environment/...infrastructure
    Last edited by Skene; 29-05-2020 at 07:47 AM.

I talked to Matt before Christmas, and I would be 90% sure this is where a lot of his time is going. I is more than aware of the risk that RMA and environmental have on the full mining approval. Personally I think he knows what he is doing, but still very frustrated with the current delays

I've never opened a mine so couldn't disagree. The delays I understand. Its the communication I wish was a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by Skene View Post
    I've never opened a mine so couldn't disagree. The delays I understand. Its the communication I wish was a little better.
    Don't we all