sharetrader
Page 676 of 936 FirstFirst ... 176576626666672673674675676677678679680686726776 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 9358

I presume I have heard this before. Same old, same old strategy. Lets look back 9 years ago. It was then Mkopoto, Rahu, Broken Hill, Vanuatu? and now Broken Hill gold ltd. To date, what has happen to Coromandel Gold Ltd.?
    Now, as in the past, what follows is another CR. Ever wonder why institutional investors doesnt want a bar of this Outfit, except us mom & dad investors, hoping to see a glimpse of that shinning stuff. From HGL to NTL its no show.

I see that the NBR have done a short story on NTL’s interest in the Broken Hill mine. Shows a picture of the CEO having a good laugh. He must be thinking of the shareholders and how he and the board can draw down on the $1m cash in the bank to pay salaries and the board fees and have absolutely no accountability to the shareholders for their abysmal performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
    Can someone explain :

Under the terms of the agreement and following the payment of $100K NewTalisman has an initial 90 days Due Diligence period with a further right to extendfor up to 90 days. The deal is subject to Due Diligence by New Talisman and approvalby NZPAM. The Final consideration inclusive of the 100K will be determined uponcompletion of Due diligence and final transaction documents being entered into. Theterms contemplate that any share based consideration will be issue at NZD 0.007cents per share.

So does this mean 100K to get the ball rolling and final cost to be defined and what... new shares issued to cover total cost at 0.007 per share?

doesn’t NZD 0.007 cents mean 0.007 of a cent. Not 0.7 cent. Surely this should be written NZD $0.007

Get over yourself Jonu. NTL is a pig run by doubtful management.
    It's all gona end badly for holders.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Ummmm....

https://www.mindat.org/loc-15354.html

Stuart Rabone, a geologist often appears in references for this region. For around thirteen years until 2012, the Rabone family headed by Stuart conducted limited mining within the historic Broken Hills Mine using hand methods, and employing up to seven people. The money beyond this was used to restore the historic workings, and tours were conducted for the public of the underground workings. This unique experience was brought to an end in 2012 by government red tape, when the Department of Labour insisted on safety measures for the mine in line with industrial scale mining. We hope the information loaded at the beginning of this article is correct, but no information was found of activity beyond 2012.

And

https://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-time...huts-its-doors

And then

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/coroma...DCHUPHPDDAANI/

"enraged hobby mine operator" - sounds like Bullish!!! ahaha
    Great work Landyman, thankyou on behalf of all, for doing the research to balance and / or refute some of Matts spin.

Now bullish is banned for life, and Jonu in Colditz for a month, who will be the torch bearer for NTL?

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Great work Landyman, thankyou on behalf of all, for doing the research to balance and / or refute some of Matts spin.

Now bullish is banned for life, and Jonu in Colditz for a month, who will be the torch bearer for NTL?
    I don’t think we will find anybody. Jonu is irreplaceable.

Legend

NTL's first announcement to the market was 9.34 am this morning

For whatever reasons that was amended in a further filing at 1.15 pm

The afternoon Amended Filing still doesn't fix the fact that they have announced
    intentions on a Non Existent Company ..

"Broken Hills Historic Gold Mine Limited" = No such Registered NZ Company ..

Guru

Well done Landyman & Vince?

Someone should make a movie on the shenanigan's at the mine(maybe a bit too far to call it a gold mine)

Here is some suggestions for backing music
    "Bill Staines - Sourdough/The Miner's Song"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_PRUCzZTp8
    https://www.loc.gov/item/2017701032/

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

My favourite gold movie is still Paint Your Wagon, especially where Lee Marvin 'sings' (starting at 1:10):

Anyway this Broken Hill Historic Mine Limited, is it really on song to be a commercial enterprise with Mr Hill digging away with his fork & spoon?
    om mani peme hum

Probably because he secured them on the market for .005, as we all tried to guess who bought all those shares. Now gets the rest at .007 as part of the deal. Averages out at .006. Makes the average person with no idea see the company appear to be doing well. Once price goes up he sells, quits the board, most likely after a few decent pay days for nothing. Retires cashed up with no mine.
    Jonu your assumptions are always assuming Matt is smarter and more savvy then the people he is buying off. I think the last few years have clearly shown us this is not the case.