sharetrader
Page 418 of 929 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468518918 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 9281

Sorry, by other shares, I meant AKP which looks like its falling apart at the moment.

You don't happen to fly helicopters for a living do you?

Sounds more like kites

At 0.7cents, its almost worth having another punt. That said, with cash running out, might just hold out for the next capital raising.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Resource consent issues should be resolved by the end of this month,then they have to commission the pilot plant.Hopefully the company will advise us as soon as the consents have been issued and let us know at the same time as to when the plant will be commissioned.
    So...any chance we'll be hearing about this?

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    So...any chance we'll be hearing about this?
    I wouldn't hold your breath

I don't recall any market releases for the other resource / building consents they must have sought and gained.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    I don't recall any market releases for the other resource / building consents they must have sought and gained.
    This resource consent is important,if it is granted they can get into production,if it is delayed they simply run out of money,and will have to hit the shareholders up again

It's a pilot plant. Not production. I expect there may be some revenue from the tiny amount of processing the pilot plant is capable of, but I doubt it'll be sufficient to turn the entire business cash-flow positive. There are some numbers in previous posts and in NTL releases of processing throughput. More money will be required from somewhere, and options include toll processing, shareholders, and loans.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    It's a pilot plant. Not production. I expect there may be some revenue from the tiny amount of processing the pilot plant is capable of, but I doubt it'll be sufficient to turn the entire business cash-flow positive. There are some numbers in previous posts and in NTL releases of processing throughput. More money will be required from somewhere, and options include toll processing, shareholders, and loans.
    Yeah it processes a few wheel barrows per week. Not really going to cut it is it.