sharetrader
Page 424 of 934 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524924 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 9331

they do say that planned production is 8000 over the next 2 years,so this should be the last SPP.It would be nice to know what sort of production costs they have budgeted for.They are also planning on a 20% corporate overheads reduction,again it would be nice to know where these savings are coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    they do say that planned production is 8000 over the next 2 years,so this should be the last SPP.It would be nice to know what sort of production costs they have budgeted for.They are also planning on a 20% corporate overheads reduction,again it would be nice to know where these savings are coming from.
    I think it was Shakespeare that said., " Words don't even move the leaves on the trees"

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    I think it was Shakespeare that said., " Words don't even move the leaves on the trees"
    Yes he probably did but I think Bill Shakespeare would concede that rock bolts mesh and explosive use to rehabilitate 1.5 km of tunnel would move the leaves on trees.

Everybody as dumb struck as me. No comments for 5 days

The current situation was entirely predictable. Unless you were in the same clubhouse as the poster below:

they have plenty of cash to get the pilot plant running,if they can then get the recovery rates confirmed,it won't be a matter of a capital raise it will be a fight to stave off takeover threats!

Quote Originally Posted by swissboy View Post
    Everybody as dumb struck as me. No comments for 5 days
    I think everyone is waiting for the good news.The SPP is not going to work without some.

Guru

I think everyone is waiting for the good news.The SPP is not going to work without some.
    As I said a week or so back I think they owe us a EGM to fully explain the current situation, and without it I cannot see the SPP as successful !

If NTL stay true to form, there will be good news. They do it every time, hand out for cash, promise the world (based on "science") then let things slide. There is progress - mine refurb, pilot plant, more consents, but how far away until we see some real production - anyones guess.

The contents of the SPP offer document was good. It’s all a matter whether or not shareholders believe the story. I think these guys have made very good progress with what is a difficult task politically technically and financially. I believe the story and will support the SPP. For me the decision is easy - black and white - support it or sell my shares. 1.5m$ is not a large sum of money to raise and I would expect that the board do have alternative funding arranged if shareholders do not come up with enough dosh.

I've been watching the price of gold this afternoon at goldprice.org
    It's gone up approx NZ$12 or 0.6% to $2027
    Is it normal for there to be this much fluctuation in a few hours, or is this a trend starting?
    I haven't noticed any report of war.
    Has to be good for NTL, if it is a real upward movement. Any price increase goes straight to bottom line profit.

Oh yeah, they aren't producing any gold yet, are they? Shame about that.

PS at 3:30 the increase hit NZ$14!
    Part of it is because of a drop in NZD v USD.
    Last edited by Lion; 12-06-2019 at 03:30 PM.