sharetrader
Page 425 of 929 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525925 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 9281

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Is it normal for there to be this much fluctuation in a few hours, or is this a trend starting?

Part of it is because of a drop in NZD v USD.
    Its not that unusual for price to move steadily in one direction for a few hours or more. However it is looking like a bit of a breakout on the upside

Attachment 10609
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Very disappointing to see such slow progress.
    Maybe a couple of directors should be down there with a crusher and sluicing pan, at least producing some gold.

Lucky I have property trading making me big money, and I can chuck in another lazy 15k to help support them get this thing going.
    Bought something 325k under asking price and flicking it now, that's an easy 250k profit, a lot faster than shares.

Shares is boringly slow.
    You can lose a lot of money on a squiggly line, at least property you have more control.

I am doubling down and looking forward to actually seeing some gold and see how this long long term investment turns out.

Next time, someone in property says, "This could be a goldmine" - I will tell them to **** off I am not interested

Gold at $2045/oz this morning - got to be good for NTL

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Gold at $2045/oz this morning - got to be good for NTL
    Or not. Market has reached that price twice already this year. The NTL share price trend seems to move in an opposite direction.

Within 1 week we will have some ultra great announcements from the Company. It is only words that will move the S/P

The gold price is irrevelant at the mo as there is no gold to be sold.It's all very well to look at the rising value of the ore at the mine.but they need to get it out and refine it first!

Quote Originally Posted by swissboy View Post
    It is only words that will move the S/P
    Or gold, Swissboy!
    I seriously wonder why a director or two don't actually go to the mine and pan some gold - great publicity, great for the shareprice, great for the SPP.

Because the gold is locked up in quartz?
    I'd be happier knowing the directors were fronting up $15000 each to support the offer. But the documentation is quiet on this.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Or not. Market has reached that price twice already this year. The NTL share price trend seems to move in an opposite direction.
    Have to disagree there, haewai. It hasn't been above NZ$2000 in the last twelve months until the start of this month, June.

It's up to $2064 now. And NTL is up 16% today!

Last edited by Lion; 14-06-2019 at 02:02 PM.

And as pointed out innumerable times, the price of gold is irrelevant until there is some in hand.
    Last edited by haewai; 14-06-2019 at 03:01 PM.