sharetrader
Page 677 of 933 FirstFirst ... 177577627667673674675676677678679680681687727777 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,770 of 9326
    Banned

This is a very confusing update and strategy.

For me, I'm losing all sense of understanding of the direction the board are trying to take NTL. They are overloading on opportunities when they don't have the capital to act on them. The focus has completely dissipated from the Talisman mine when that should be there sole focus. Once you have the capital flowing in then by all means go for more opportunities like Vanuatu and Broken Hill.

I am just hoping that the delays have been caused by OGC closing the toll treatment plant and that once it is back and operational soon they can kick off mining and processing.

It would be nice for once to have some type of explanation of how Matt and the board see NTL progression over the short / medium term rather than an announcement of ANOTHER 'exciting' opportunity that they cannot act on due to all capital being chewed up by directors fees.

Watch out for ANOTHER capital raise

Quote Originally Posted by Tappers12 View Post
    This is a very confusing update and strategy. For me, I'm losing all sense of understanding of the direction the board are trying to take NTL. They are overloading on opportunities when they don't have the capital to act on them. The focus has completely dissipated from the Talisman mine when that should be there sole focus. Once you have the capital flowing in then by all means go for more opportunities like Vanuatu and Broken Hill.I am just hoping that the delays have been caused by OGC closing the toll treatment plant and that once it is back and operational soon they can kick off mining and processing. It would be nice for once to have some type of explanation of how Matt and the board see NTL progression over the short / medium term rather than an announcement of ANOTHER 'exciting' opportunity that they cannot act on due to all capital being chewed up by directors fees.Watch out for ANOTHER capital raise
    Tappers I agree with you 100%.I think they have decided Talisman has no hope of success any time soon, and hence are having to search elsewhere to keep the Company going.I have been a supporter for a fair while, but this kind of strategy is just not something I am interested in.Not saying it is wrong, just wish they would be honest about Talisman, because the last 4 years they have not done what they have said or achieved anything close to producing production. Even the bulk sampling promised for years has been a miserable failure.Sure there are many challenges, but come on, front up and be honest about the realities of Talisman. Now we have two other possible mines that really we know sweet FA about or how this will really add value to NTL.To me it's another hole to pour money into without a clear path to producing gold at any profitable level.It's really hard to see this as anything but a big gamble.To my mind, there are far better gambles out there.Good luck to anyone "investing", DYOR and be fair warned.Anyone hyping this stock I question their motives, I just don't see it, but everyone is entitled to their opinions.
    Last edited by Flugenbear; 28-01-2021 at 08:18 AM.

Hang on, I missed something, did something happen to Jonu?

Given that most of here seem to be former holders, and like a bit of banter and to warn starry eyed newbies, it still surprises me that Jonu sees everything in such a positive light - fair play, everyone has different perspectives, and everyone has different holdings.

Im also struggling with the concept of the market premium. Bear with me
    If the true value (not sure if there is a fair valuation model for a mine) of Broken Hill is say $490,000, then at the premium, Rabone would be "paid" with 70m shares. If Im Rabone, I would expect to be able to sell them for $350,000 on market.
    If Rabone thinks thats unfair, then NTL just tell us the mine is worth more, and issue him, say, 90m shares, telling us that its worth plenty more based on their undisclosed due diligence. Rabone gets shares at "premium", but gets $450,000 worth of shares at market value - yes I have assumed market value in NZ is $0.005.

I think the word "premium" is a little misleading.

If anything, I would like to see the purchase made based on an earn-out - Rabone to get half the profits of Broken Hill for next 5 years. Or even better, get 10% of the profits if he can get the snail-hole operating.

Just my thoughts.
    DYOR.
    Last edited by Landyman; 28-01-2021 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    im interested to know too
    one step ahead of the herd

Seems Jonu has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    Seems Jonu has been banned.
    I have a fair idea why...

Banned

ThaiJohn.. Geez mate, your chat over the last 6 months is tiresome. It's one thing being disgruntled.. it's another thing going on the crusade you are on

Don't read it then.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    im interested to know too
    He lives up to his pairing on the ST vs WWF thread, Off Market discussions.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post

Given that most of here seem to be former holders, and like a bit of banter and to warn starry eyed newbies, it still surprises me that Jonu sees everything in such a positive light - fair play, everyone has different perspectives, and everyone has different holdings.

Im also struggling with the concept of the market premium. Bear with me
    If the true value (not sure if there is a fair valuation model for a mine) of Broken Hill is say $490,000, then at the premium, Rabone would be "paid" with 70m shares. If Im Rabone, I would expect to be able to sell them for $350,000 on market.
    If Rabone thinks thats unfair, then NTL just tell us the mine is worth more, and issue him, say, 90m shares, telling us that its worth plenty more based on their undisclosed due diligence. Rabone gets shares at "premium", but gets $450,000 worth of shares at market value - yes I have assumed market value in NZ is $0.005.

I think the word "premium" is a little misleading.

If anything, I would like to see the purchase made based on an earn-out - Rabone to get half the profits of Broken Hill for next 5 years. Or even better, get 10% of the profits if he can get the snail-hole operating.

Just my thoughts.
    DYOR.

Even Goldstein would probably agree with your points

Unfortunately stakeholders too appear to get premium treatment - royally shafted frequently as NTL holders.

From NTL's view I guess - "We found Gold" (Actually someone else did ! and apparently only the odd hobby mining gram
    or two, and that's when processing facilities are actually operating/processing)

"We got a fully functioning producing Gold Mine" (Actually only a small non commercial one with issues on consents,
    licences, processing, whether it is actually useful or goes ahead - and if it happens for a Large Mysterious Premium)

We did it with not a lot of further money (Actually with the prior Talisman Project - progress still at crawling pace,
    Vanuatu if proceeded with being played with and now Broken Hobby Mountain - that will probably change too)

Not exactly large volumes of Gold Bucks coming in anywhere -- maybe time real soon to tap the company's major source
    of income - the million buckses in kitty isn't going to go far with the pile of extra projects on the slow burner ..

Let's look at the mostly likely target in range for funding NTL's Wishlist of mostly Broken, Hobby or Snail Projects:

The Captive STAKEHOLDERS

Will it be a SLAM DUNK exercise usually where the SP is not going anywhere fast & many have lost
    patience & interest - The Company proceeds to place $50K & $100K blocks of shares where ever
    they please - ignoring most if not majority of existing stakeholders and conveniently diluting
    all royally across the landscape in the avalanche of even more worthless or sub-cent shares on issue ?

Or will the Shafting include a consolldation wiping out billions of shares on issue (say a 1:1000 consolidation)
    so the same rinse & repeat exercise can be done again & again well into the future as the increased
    pile of projects all start showing signs of very slow process going nowhere, as with Talisman ?

Of course we all understand -- Company Review looks a nice polite way of seeing where things are going..

but surely the same exercise also looked at how to ensure the same bums remained parked up warming
    a certain quotient of Board Chairs as well ..

Did the "Review" cover large planned Remuneration Hike Up's for by chance finding Specks of the Gold Stuff or getting
    a Working Mine or seeing the Outfit into position of processing capability ?

Perhaps buying an existing outfit that may have done all these things (at some stage or as a hobby) and including it into the
    fold pre-qualifies some of the bods for all the extra inflated Premium handouts & perkies - but who knows ?

Did anyone catch the score for the friendly cricket game that followed the signing ceremony ?
    Last edited by nztx; 28-01-2021 at 03:48 PM. Reason: add more