sharetrader
Page 555 of 934 FirstFirst ... 55455505545551552553554555556557558559565605655 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,550 of 9331
    Guru

Nothing to see, blah blah blah:

ANNOUNCEMENT BY NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES LIMITED (ASX, NZX:NTL)
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

New Talisman is aware of the allegations published in NZ Herald online late on Friday 3 July in relation to the company CEO.
    We understand that the allegations were made by an administrator on Sharetrader after the Company CEO wrote to Sharetrader to complain and to request they investigate and consider removing malicious postings being published on the Sharetrader.co.nz site with respect to the Company CEO personally and the Company.
    The Company is investigating the content of the postings made on Sharetrader.co.nz that have been alleged by Sharetrader to have been made by the Company CEO, to ascertain whether the content of those postings gives rise to concerns in respect of disclosure requirements.
    The Company, will not be commenting on this matter until the outcome of those enquiries are complete.

"after the Company CEO wrote to Sharetrader to complain and to request they investigate" Are they saying that Matt Hill was the one who wrote to Sharetrader to complain and request the investigation?

The guy deserves to be charged not just resigning. The fact the board hasn’t stood him down pending investigation is very poor. The FMA should be investigating more then just a few rambling comments on this thread. Makes you wonder if there is actually any gold at all!

Removed from thread
    Last edited by Fundamentalfinder; 07-07-2020 at 01:01 PM.

New Talisman is aware of the allegations published in NZ Herald online late on Friday 3 July in relation to the company CEO.
    We understand that the allegations were made by an administrator on Sharetrader after the Company CEO wrote to Sharetrader to complain and to request they investigate and consider removing malicious postings being published on the Sharetrader.co.nz site with respect to the Company CEO personally and the Company.
    The Company is investigating the content of the postings made on Sharetrader.co.nz that have been alleged by Sharetrader to have been made by the Company CEO, to ascertain whether the content of those postings gives rise to concerns in respect of disclosure requirements.
    The Company, will not be commenting on this matter until the outcome of those enquiries are complete.[/QUOTE]

No, no, no. Is someone misleading the Board ? The issue was identified in post #5446 by Vince. If you are a CEO or similar then you should id yourself before posting comments. It was not about malicious comments but rather hiding behind a nom de plume

zacman

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Fundamentalfinder View Post
    Makes you wonder if there is actually any gold at all!
    And what is your motivation with this malicious and ridiculous comment?

NTL has just released a Peer Review of its JORC. Are you also maligning the company that undertook the Peer Review? The author is on the JORC Committee if I recall correctly.

Guru

FMA needs to investigate and investigate the release notice and info the NZX of its finding including the boards response. Wider investigation required by FMA to include the boards response to the market and shareholders. If the board is found to have mislead shareholders deliberately. The minutes of the meeting of the board regarding the matter need to be published if there indeed a meeting as yet. If the CEO is found to have mislead shareholders here then the matter is of a far more serious nature.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 06-07-2020 at 02:20 PM.

The Company, will not be commenting on this matter until the outcome of those enquiries are complete.[/QUOTE]

I for one couldn't care less if they comment or don't comment on malicious posts on this thread.

I would however like them to comment on their CEO posting on this thread without full disclosure.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    The Company, will not be commenting on this matter until the outcome of those enquiries are complete.

I for one couldn't care less if they comment or don't comment on malicious posts on this thread.

I would however like them to comment on their CEO posting on this thread without full disclosure.
    [/QUOTE]

I agree Steve. However, I am still pretty disappointed in the boards response though. Are they acting on behalf of the shareholders or protecting their CEO. Lost confidence in senior management makes me question my holdings in this company.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    FMA needs to investigate and investigate the release notice and info the NZX of its finding including the boards response. Wider investigation required by FMA to include the boards response to the market and shareholders. If the board is found to have mislead shareholders deliberately. The minutes of the meeting of the board regarding the matter need to be published if there indeed a meeting as yet. If the CEO is found to have mislead shareholders here then the matter is of a far more serious nature.
    Take a deep breath Waltzing.

How have you jumped to wondering if the Board has misled shareholders?

The FMA have criteria they will check. I doubt whether not complying with Sharetrader's site rules is one of them. The FMA's interest would be as to whether any Market Disclosure rules have been breached. Don't confuse that with Sharetrader's disclosure rules.