sharetrader
Page 616 of 935 FirstFirst ... 116516566606612613614615616617618619620626666716 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,160 of 9348
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    There's so much wrong in this post I'm not going to bother even starting on it. Which makes me wonder...why you would bother with a spiel of that length when you are so ill informed?

Hey .. what's so wrong with this:

"Unless you are harvesting & selling, you are just parking your money" ?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    There may be a lot wrong with that post but the thing it does bring out is that no one knows what this company is really doing!

Your optimism is encouraging but history would say it’s misplaced. The differentiating feature of discussion in recent times from many years prior is the substantially growing lack of tolerance for being kept in the dark.

We haven’t seen enmass long term shareholder departures for a long time, something stinks here, a few things possibly, but you and the other shareholders really wouldn’t have any idea tbh, the company is a closed book milking a proven method of extracting incremental shareholder funding year after year. 21 years to be more precise.

Until they produce a gold bar, this is a terrible investment. If someone wants to invest or speculate in gold, the ASX has so many better propositions, it makes NTL by contrast look like the dud it has been and still is. There’s no investment more wasted than an investment in a company with resources and potential that has continually failed and continues to fail to realise it.

I’m sure you’ll have some positive spin to keep yourself and others engaged, but really, your money is better working elsewhere where there are real gains are happening. Opportunity cost.
    I'm wondering what sort of breed of investor has such long range patience to take all the punishment
    & frequent 'time to open your wallets" again and again over the decades on far flung further prospects
    upgrades, potential Share dilution into Oblivion & no deliver any of the gold stuff onto the table

Arguably there would be many if not a majority of the other listings on NZX Boards which would have potentially
    offered a far more rewarding investment for any investor across the years.. for those with a few clues
    on when to jump off the moving lorry with a respectable bundle..

For the term of shuffling the NTL/HGL Board Chairs & Spring cleaning, many an Investor could have been in & out
    of dozens & dozens of other Goldies listed elsewhere globally and be sporting far more impressive smiles than
    anything HGL and NTL has produced over the time since 1980's
    Last edited by nztx; 22-09-2020 at 08:26 PM. Reason: add more

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    Jonu, nothing seems to get you down! I've sat through about 5 promising upcoming events. All very anticlimactic. Sold out 3 months ago and very happy to be in other gold stocks. Think the 0.5, 0.4c predictions are the most likely outcome, soon. Fill your boots. . I keep an eye here because of a discontent about having been so mislead by managment for so long. I want to see where this goes....
    Jonu must be a true optimist. He doesn’t let the negatives get him down. He only focuses on the positives. Jonu is having more fun owning this share than any of the contributors to this thread. If he has the same outlook in all areas of his life I would say that he must be a very happy man.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Jonu must be a true optimist. He doesn’t let the negatives get him down. He only focuses on the positives. Jonu is having more fun owning this share than any of the contributors to this thread. If he has the same outlook in all areas of his life I would say that he must be a very happy man.
    I'd like to think I'm an optimistic pessimist. I focus on the positive while taking into account the negative.

NTL's negatives are far outweighed by the positive. It's called gold and they are sitting on a lot of it. If the history of the mine is anything to go by, a lot more of it than the JORC suggests. Gold price is near all time highs and while it may pull back a little in the short term, all predictions I have heard is of it going on to 3k and higher medium term.

The connecting the dots to add to JORC is being done for a reason, which is obvious to anyone who knows anything about the cycle of Junior/Explorer/Producer and M&A. It takes a lot of time and money to establish JORC, and the last 10 years has seen it underfunded world wide, so as the POG rises, the heat goes on to acquire JORC. NTL, perhaps through its misfortunes, has found itself in a sweet spot of the cycle.

If I put my Jonu hat on.......

Its 101 years since Talisman last produced gold..........therefore its due to deliver again.

Non-Jonu hat.,
    My expectations:
    NTL will have some good news to release (more resource maybe) that will get investors excited, then do another capital raise, pushing the SP back down.
    The "review", will we ever see what their plan is, and will it include some $ and timelines? I certainly hope so. SOmething like this - THESE ARE NOT FACTS, JUST ME HYPOTHESISING
    A. Partner with processor. NTL invest $0, but will be charged a premium rate for processing. Gold production expected 2022
    B. Sell NTL to third party. NTL invest $0. Expected sale price expected to be $x million
    C. NTL go it alone. NTL invest $5m to get there. Gold production excptected 2023.
    D. Produce waffle and promises. Matt gets rich, Gold prodcution = end of days.

Note Point D is driven from 15 years of investment in HGD/NTL.

Holding 0 - I finally ditched. I will reinvest again, but based on my own research and judgement, expect to do this after then next CR and price reduction.
    I will be very happy if this thing ever gets going - even if it means I miss the initial uplift in price.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH - gold fever does not put dinner on the table.

From the chairmans address August 2020
    "We continue to work hard in trying to navigate the multi layered, and at times contradictory regulatory environment, conscious that an election year in particular can present an added level of complexity"
    There you go, that's the next red flag for absolutely nothing happening....

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    From the chairmans address August 2020
    "We continue to work hard in trying to navigate the multi layered, and at times contradictory regulatory environment, conscious that an election year in particular can present an added level of complexity"
    There you go, that's the next red flag for absolutely nothing happening....
    This from 2 years ago. Long time since that news flash

I guess "mining commencing" (with the associated announcement) can actually amount to no more than a wheelbarrow of rock coming out.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/324144

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    This from 2 years ago. Long time since that news flash

I guess "mining commencing" (with the associated announcement) can actually amount to no more than a wheelbarrow of rock coming out.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/324144
    “Activities under resource consent commenced“

Wasn’t the activities under the resource consent only valid for 2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Fundamentalfinder View Post
    “Activities under resource consent commenced“

Wasn’t the activities under the resource consent only valid for 2 years?
    I thought it was 20 (bulk sampling), but if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct it.
    Last edited by dubya; 23-09-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Gold now 10% off its high, trading at USD1,860, and silver off big time.