sharetrader
Page 621 of 929 FirstFirst ... 121521571611617618619620621622623624625631671721 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 9281

Promise after promise after promise. NTL and Matt Hill are an absolute disgrace. A cleanout of the Board and Mr Hill as CEO is essential. Until that happens, nothings gonna happen.

Advanced Member

Since our Matt resigned from ARR, the s/price has taken off like a scolded cat.

Imagine the effect if we had a Mattexit at NTL.

NTL = Nothing To Like, or Nothing To Lose?

there does not appear to be any incentive at all for Matt Hill to actually perform,Correct me if I am wrong but are there any performance bonuses in place?I am sure he is quite happy being paid by NTL his basic 400K a year,I presume he is getting directors fees as well.I wonder how many productive hours he puts in each week for NTL considering he seems to be moonlighting as well!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    there does not appear to be any incentive at all for Matt Hill to actually perform,Correct me if I am wrong but are there any performance bonuses in place?I am sure he is quite happy being paid by NTL his basic 400K a year,I presume he is getting directors fees as well.I wonder how many productive hours he puts in each week for NTL considering he seems to be moonlighting as well!
    If he was busy and productive he wouldn't have time to come on here and create mayhem......
    Look at the Gold sector in Australia,going Gangbusters....tells you something ....

“His (Matt’s) contribution, especially as chairman of the Audit and Risk Committee and in capital raising efforts, has been significant.”

Might be focusing his attention on NTL, but he’ll be focusing it on what he’s good at.

Advanced Member

There is a potential issue with boutique miners, I've been reluctant to raise till now, but best done while SP is low, rather than some optimistic newbie pay too much.

Its politely known as shrinkage or leakage.

In a large scale project, say a 12g or larger piece of gold, gets extracted with a bucket load of ore by an excavator, dumped on the back of a truck, and makes it all the way through the processing plant, sight unseen, till it emerges with other gold dust & flakes in the collection tray, under appropriate security & supervision.

However, in a boutique, where they are scratching around with hand tools, and have only produced 5 tonnes (half a small truckload) of material in a Quarter, that 12 g piece will be seen, all the way through their chain.
    You all know about the devil and temptation...

Put simply, shareholders carry all the risks/costs, but maybe not all the rewards/returns.

Dr JPG.

Figures don't lie, but liars may figure.

[QUOTE=Fundamentalfinder;850265]“His (Matt’s) contribution, especially as chairman of the Audit and Risk Committee and in capital raising efforts, has been significant.”

Got to give him credit on the capital raises. His salary has taken a large portion of that money over the years. What has actually been achieved in the last years should have been done in 1. And still we flounder along without a clear path. A plan is one thing, execution another.

Is it too dangerous to even buy at .001
    That is the level I would consider to get back in.

It has to now be a matter of time.
    Can they hang in long enough to find a buyer of rocks or the mine itself, before they run out of money.

The writing on the tunnel walls is clearly that they don't have the money and time to get a gold processing plant operating themselves, in any form or fashion.

Potential for total bankruptcy and zero return on funds invested by shareholders is now real in my mind.
    Last edited by Bluemanarc; 19-10-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Any assets that get liquidated will also need to be used to remediate the mine site aswell. It's not cheap to close a mine in this day and age.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Is it too dangerous to even buy at .001
    That is the level I would consider to get back in.

It has to now be a matter of time.
    Can they hang in long enough to find a buyer of rocks or the mine itself, before they run out of money.

The writing on the tunnel walls is clearly that they don't have the money and time to get a gold processing plant operating themselves, in any form or fashion.

Potential for total bankruptcy and zero return on funds invested by shareholders is now real in my mind.
    You're spot on Bluemanarc. I'm gobsmacked that people can still call this company an investment, but each to their own I guess.

I laugh when people post the "POG" on this thread because it means nothing. The only letter that could be changed is the middle letter to another vowel, which more than adequately describes this venture.
    Pilot plant was a waste of time, effort and money.
    Consents aren't in place.
    Can't get any meaningful amounts of gold out.
    Nowhere to process.
    No one is going to appear on a magic carpet to make an offer to buy the mine.
    JORC 'triple peer reviewed gold plated indicative document' was a waste of time. SP down since then and at the end of the day just another document to say there's high quality gold down there, but there it lies.
    CEO nor management put any of their easy earned money into the last SPP. (They new aye??!!)
    CEO hasn't confirmed or denied his involvement with trolling on this forum. Disgraceful IMO.
    All in all a sad state of affairs.
    Money will soon run out, and another capital raise will be a disaster (even though NTL will call it a success and it will pay management wages for a bit longer)

BUT DON"T WORRY EVERYONE. ALL IS WELL.
    This from over TWO years ago. (maybe technically correct, but really just taking the piss I reckon)

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/324144

I'm really pleased for all those long term holders who have exited and mentioned that they have done so on this thread. Good luck to those too paralysed to exit, or still believe the NTL fairy tale.
    Last edited by dubya; 19-10-2020 at 01:19 PM.