sharetrader
Page 417 of 934 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517917 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 9331
    Tyre Kicker

There may be some cause for concern. If you go back over the last three quarterly reports they have infered that processing will commence.
    EG: [ It is expected the plant will be fully installed and operational with the crushing and grinding circuit by end of November with first production of gold from stockpiled ore by year end. ]
    chippy52

Who is Keen for a visit - taking in the mine, a meeting with Hill and Nader, then on to the bureaucracies for a "group assist". This part may require several days by a few people....

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    Who is Keen for a visit - taking in the mine, a meeting with Hill and Nader, then on to the bureaucracies for a "group assist". This part may require several days by a few people....
    Hey I would love a site visit.
    Count me in if you can swing it.
    Prefer any day but Thursdays as are buying and selling property at the auctions.

Probably need a dozen to make a decent impression, although we can rent a horde for the back row.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    34.8 g/tonne would be the worlds highest current extraction rate I think. I would be pleased to see 20 - 25 g/tonne, still an extraordinary rate.
    34 g/t is reasonable expectation as they are cutting it directly out of the vein.

Good to see the gold price @ NZ$1975/oz. Very positive for NTL.

When? When? Waiting/Waiting

Avery long time
    Quote Originally Posted by swissboy View Post
    When? When? Waiting/Waiting

Resource consent issues should be resolved by the end of this month,then they have to commission the pilot plant.Hopefully the company will advise us as soon as the consents have been issued and let us know at the same time as to when the plant will be commissioned.

Very exciting times with all teething problems being ironed out to get the mine going.
    I am very much looking forward to this.

I quit some of my other shares at the top and have funnelled them into this at bargain prices.

Unfortunately I bought the rest at prices well above this.
    But at current price we cant go wrong.

Such a small number of share holders and the big holders with such a large stake, there is only x amount that can be bought at any one time.
    Never see more than 10 million shares under 3c and that's only 100k value of shares at this current price.

GLTA, but if your selling now, under 1.5c you are nuts in my view.