sharetrader
Page 319 of 936 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419819 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 9353

The SPP form doesn't mention emailing the application in, only posting. This doesn't allow much time to hear the outcome of the meeting and then rely on NZ Post getting it there in time.

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Matt Hill was as you can imagine was careful on how he answered some questions,so my points here are as I read them between the lines. I get the clear feeling that there was some AUS offers for placement but as Matt said several times it would not go down too well if Current shareholders were not first offered these shares under the SPP as is now in offering.If there is any doubt on that impression then ask at the AGM. I have taken mine up in full and you can take it from there. Just do not sulk afterwards if the SP next year is much higher when the bulk sampling is in full swing. We all have to do our own research so take my word with little regard compared to yours.
    We spent some time talking about the concentrator mainly because I wanted to.They are looking at three including a cheap out from China. we all agreed that the one from Germany would be better as it will work for more than three days in a row without falling apart.
    Also some discussion about the elections some of which I can not post here. Matt is much less concerned about a Green govt with Labor in toe as I am. Agrees that we should sue the Govt for considerable costs if the Greens shut down the mine.Currently labor says what ever is in place will stay that way and only new projects on conservation land will be refused. if you have any reservations about the SPP I would say it should be here. Ask Matt at the AGM
    I would also like you to ask at the AGM what happens if we do not get a full mining licence.

My points here are that for several reasons I will not be at the AGM and as I am a large holder Matt decide to talk with me,as I am near the mine and have a family history of mining and mining goings on.
    Go to the meeting if possible
    Cheers all
    Well done digger for your explanation on your conservation with Matt Hill which was most enlightening on many aspects. However my decision in post 3155 remains and I will stick with .what I have. Will build up over time when I see fit. May even opt ofr the opts in November!!

Quote Originally Posted by mibo View Post
    The SPP form doesn't mention emailing the application in, only posting. This doesn't allow much time to hear the outcome of the meeting and then rely on NZ Post getting it there in time.
    It is a short walk from the meeting to Victoria St West where Computershares'
    private bag 92119 is.

Can you imagine the class action against the government if a 25 year mining permit was cancelled? Shareholders etc all getting antsy? Labour obviously see that to undo already granted stuff would be immensely costly

Very disappointed to see no online application form return. As I'm not in Auckland this will likely prevent me taking up the SPP.

Pay your money. Doesn't matter if the paperwork arrives late

I paid on the day last time and didn't send docs for 5 days last time

If any usefull info comes out of the meeting just use an overnight courier bag,you can track your SPP application that way.

Although the form says, Application forms and cheques received after the closing date may not be processed.
    You would think they would have an online process these days

I appreciate that NTL may still accept it assuming funds received on time, but by the wording of the offer document they could still decline if the form is not received by closing time. I will have to think on this.