sharetrader
Page 564 of 936 FirstFirst ... 64464514554560561562563564565566567568574614664 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    When I see the insiders buy shares then I will take a renewed interest.
    Yeah, but isn't that the tricky part, Brain?? The time between first good news becoming available to the 'insiders' and then the rest of us mugs can be quite short. The share price could rise very sharply in a short time and it would be easy to miss the bus, unless you watch things very closely. In an ideal regulated world there should be no time gap at all and it would be an even playing field, with everyone having equal access to any information. But in the real world, well, workers at the mine and management and a few of their mates are going to know any good news first. That's life, I guess.
    Good luck with that strategy. I don't think I'm going to be that lucky and have quite a bit of my money invested in NTL, so I shouldn't miss the bus.

Hey, welcome back, jonu!

And hey, there haven't been any postings about our masquerading CEO for many days, either here or on Hot Copper. Personally, I think it was an outrageous deception, possibly illegal, probably against NZX rules and definitely against the ST rules.
    I worry that if the heat comes off him, in the chat sites, that he will feel he has got away with it.

Charbel Nader, our chairman, has a Sydney street address according to the NTL website. I suppose it would be difficult for him to get here for the AGM, although not impossible, with quarantines. But is that a reason to have the whole AGM virtual? I wouldn't think so. Mr Nader could appear virtually at a real meeting in NZ. Oh no, surely they wouldn't be wanting a virtual meeting to avoid confronting real shareholder anger, would they??

PoG is still rising, with some analysts talking about US$3k or even $5k.

Come on Matt - are you going to get any gold out soon? Just tell us man! (=Talisman. Oh, sorry for that groaner)
    Last edited by Lion; 16-07-2020 at 08:58 PM.

Legend

POS (Price of Silver) is apparently rising even faster than POG

Any Silver under that there mountain that can be dug out real quick ?

Or too difficult / Another wild dream for another future Decade or Century ?
    Last edited by nztx; 17-07-2020 at 09:58 AM.

Guru

OGC has been using their downtime fruitfully.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202007...vjd304r3qy.pdf

This will likely draw further attention to NTL's amazing grades in the same district. This is where the value of the Peer Reviewed JORC lies.

Guru

Looks like someone has just placed an order for 30 million shares at 0.6 (It's not me)

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Looks like someone has just placed an order for 30 million shares at 0.6 (It's not me)
    I just saw that someone's quite serous

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    I just saw that someone's quite serous
    He is safe for a week or 2 with 30 million in front of him.
    wk

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by wk6332 View Post
    He is safe for a week or 2 with 30 million in front of him.
    Unless he/she becomes impatient and takes out all those on offer at 0.7

Guru

"Just tell us man! (=Talisman. Oh, sorry for that groaner)"

brilliant....

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Yeah, but isn't that the tricky part, Brain?? The time between first good news becoming available to the 'insiders' and then the rest of us mugs can be quite short. The share price could rise very sharply in a short time and it would be easy to miss the bus, unless you watch things very closely. In an ideal regulated world there should be no time gap at all and it would be an even playing field, with everyone having equal access to any information. But in the real world, well, workers at the mine and management and a few of their mates are going to know any good news first. That's life, I guess.
    Good luck with that strategy.
    Yes There are risks but but I am happy with my approach. Maybe the price doubles because of insider buying or some really good news. I would be happy with that because my current shareholding will double in value and then I will look at buying again and may consider that 1.4 c is cheap and I will buy more or I may be happy to sit on the shares I have. I am not greedy - stupid sometimes but not greedy. I took this approach with the good news from PEB. The share more than doubled on good news I bought a fair few and the price doubled again.

I hope one day I can repeat that with NTL.

I have signed up for the virtual AGM - Im a small holder, but really interested to see what fall out there has been from "bullish incident". ANy ideas how long the investigation would take?