sharetrader
Page 476 of 929 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526576 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 9281
    Guru

Quarterly due in 2 weeks. Things we need to see in no particular order.

1. Deal in place with mining contractor/partner
    2. Plan in place to cross the difficult void.
    3. Update on preparation of R/C for full mining.
    4. Delivery of Peer Review confirming JORC

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Quarterly due in 2 weeks. Things we need to see in no particular order.

1. Deal in place with mining contractor/partner
    2. Plan in place to cross the difficult void.
    3. Update on preparation of R/C for full mining.
    4. Delivery of Peer Review confirming JORC
    I bet 0/4 on that .... but would be nice .

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I bet 0/4 on that .... but would be nice .
    If not 2/4 I will be giving Matt a serious tune up.

Revenue from processing, or at least a significant stockpile of concentrate
    Plan for processing plant purchase agreed, like sources and pieces and prices

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Revenue from processing, or at least a significant stockpile of concentrate
    Plan for processing plant purchase agreed, like sources and pieces and prices
    I don't see the point of building too much of a stockpile yet, unless they have an immediate buyer. Otherwise it's just chewing up cash. Better to get the other ducks lined up.

I'd rather the plant was put to use. I'm sure a focus is on the phase 2 testing if various outputs, but this was in a quarterly just before the capital raise, and I want see if they do what they say they will:

It is expected that the test phase will be completed by September 2019 and the output will provide data which will be sufficient to support requirements for a long-term facility while high grade batches of ore are processed through the pilot plant.

360 ounces of gold per month, 8 months from start of pilot plant from end of July.......should be March.... approx.$ 4 million dollars per year for 2 years...should stave off another cash raise

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    360 ounces of gold per month, 8 months from start of pilot plant from end of July.......should be March.... approx.$ 4 million dollars per year for 2 years...should stave off another cash raise
    Where does this come from, Matt Hill at the AGM said the pilot plant was not going to be producing any gold.
    I think that is an old release you are quoting before the capital raising.
    Pilot plant is solely to do design work for the real thing, apparently, after they got the CR funds.

Someone tell me I have this wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Where does this come from, Matt Hill at the AGM said the pilot plant was not going to be producing any gold.
    Pilot plant is solely to do design work for the real thing, apparently, after they got the CR funds.

From the offer doc: As recently announced the company has received an initialproposal on the setting up of a third-party processing facility for which advanced discussions continue. Itis possible that, as an interim measure, the pilot plant will be upgraded to a more commercial level toachieve cash flow while the larger capacity is developed.

and

Cashflows from operations are expected to reach a steady consistent state at full plant productionvolumes 6 to 8 months from commencement. While the higher volume processing capacity is developedsmall batches of high-grade ore will be processed through the pilot plant to drive contributory cashflows.

then

The operational project plan requires a $1.5M investment over 24 months and has the potentialto generate over 8000 ounces during the period. This poses a substantial economic returnparticularly with an average gold price of 1800 used for the project plan while the market priceof gold reaches new highs above 2000 NZD/ounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post

2019 annual report page 3