sharetrader
Page 642 of 934 FirstFirst ... 142542592632638639640641642643644645646652692742 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 9331

So if the Hill family have 75 million shares every time the SP ticks down it costs them $75K.Eo when the SP was close to 3 cents and they then destroyed the SP by a capital raise,the Hill family have lost the best part of $2m.Thats if they had close to that number of shares a couple of years ago.
    I know its only on paper but you do have to ask if pulling $400k a year is worth the loss.So who is buying and why? 38m shares changed hands today.Someone could well be shaking out some cheap shares,so a timely reminder that insider trading is illegal,but with a $30k max fine one has to ask if the risk is worth it.

I suppose that one possible scenario is that the share price will be driven down and then the company ultimately taken private. With a rehabilitated mine and gold presumably ready for extraction this could be a very lucrative option for somebody with industry knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I suppose that one possible scenario is that the share price will be driven down and then the company ultimately taken private. With a rehabilitated mine and gold presumably ready for extraction this could be a very lucrative option for somebody with industry knowledge.
    Very good point brain,perhaps helped along by a CR via private placement.They could easily place a couple of hundred million shares at say .004 at the mo push the SP down a bit further and .002 is not off the table,hence diluting shareholders stakes even further.

Whats the trigger point requiring notification of change in holding? 1% of shares traded yesterday - I assume that it was 1 person buying the majority yesterday (could be very wrong on that). If so, enough to trigger an announcement?

Advanced Member

The threshold is 5%.and only 1 s/h is above that, so no ann. expected, from the seller anyway, unless its that 1 s/h.
    Last edited by Getty; 03-12-2020 at 09:20 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Mr Hill, now I've got you on the Matt,
    Stop acting like a goat looking for the greener grass.

As per yr quarterly, 3 mineable targets have already been identified, just pick one that has the best mix of g/t and accessability.and like the Nike ad, just do it!
    All this resource proving up etc, Smells like current shareholders funds are being burnt up to create resource proof to a bigger outfit to come in & takeover from existing demoralised s/holders.
    I dont think any current s/h gives a **** what other resources are there for the meantime.
    They just want to get some cashflow from what is known, to get NTL on a self sufficient footing!
    You know, like the sure footed goat!!
    With regard to posts higher up on this page, remember where you heard it first.

Middle sentence, 2/8/20

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    With regard to posts higher up on this page, remember where you heard it first.

Middle sentence, 2/8/20
    What have you heard?

disc Not Held

Advanced Member

TBH I havn't heard anything.

Its just an observation, of perverse actions/inaction by management

Advanced Member

Meanwhile, back at the ping pong, the top 3 rungs on the sell side are unmercifully slamming $727K, while the defenders of the faith, on the buy side have only been able to muster up $33K, to clean out even the .2c exponents.

This could get ugly, some bolters are desperately required.

Legend

Definitely ... things are a bit stubborn ATM on reaching down to the 0.004 rung of the ladder, surprisingly ..

I was hoping Getty may have looked favourably at quitting one of his 'Getty Shares' just say things reached that low point ..
    Last edited by nztx; 03-12-2020 at 03:10 PM.