sharetrader
Page 636 of 934 FirstFirst ... 136536586626632633634635636637638639640646686736 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 9331
    Advanced Member

What for, Number 4

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Yes and yes.
    Are the other shareholders you are in communication with happy about the progress?

Is there a major fish hook (Other than truck access and blasts per day) that we don’t know about that is holding up mining?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Are the other shareholders you are in communication with happy about the progress?

Is there a major fish hook (Other than truck access and blasts per day) that we don’t know about that is holding up mining?
    I won't disclose private conversations, but I think it's fair to say we would all have liked more progress.

I think NTL's main stumbling block has been easy access to a bulk processor to avoid a lot of Capital Costs. There is little incentive to stockpile ore in the meantime.

There is a very positive person out there that has nearly 5k of shares to sell at $100. I wonder if they meant to put in 10c (which in my opinion would still be wishful thinking even in 2030).

Advanced Member

Many would love to know why they could not make an arrangement with OGC at Waihi?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Many would love to know why they could not make an arrangement with OGC at Waihi?

What ? - that richer more successful 'in the real gold & not just whispered rumours of it' cousin with large hole in ground, down the road ?

Would they even want to know ? ;-)
    Last edited by nztx; 30-11-2020 at 07:04 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    There is a very positive person out there that has nearly 5k of shares to sell at $100. I wonder if they meant to put in 10c (which in my opinion would still be wishful thinking even in 2030).

Probably what they paid for them way back years ago, before HGL / NTL developed a taste for diluting holdings
    of the loyal fleeced down to 4/5 of 5/8 of SFA -- and consequently were then forced to offer the NTL sub-cent
    dreadfuls out in 'million lots' to the gullable ..
    Last edited by nztx; 30-11-2020 at 07:11 PM. Reason: add more

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Perhaps that processing route would require plant adjustment because of different ore characteristics. Or maybe the tolling was too expensive. Or maybe, um, relationships or some other personal reason. But the waihi plant was definitely put on standbye a couple of years ago. I remember reading this in a quarterly some months/years ago as was why the pilot plant was so important.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Perhaps that processing route would require plant adjustment because of different ore characteristics. Or maybe the tolling was too expensive. Or maybe, um, relationships or some other personal reason. But the waihi plant was definitely put on standbye a couple of years ago. I remember reading this in a quarterly some months/years ago as was why the pilot plant was so important.

Yes I seem to recollect that too.. but NTL getting their own will have considerable cost
    Tolling arrangement is probably preferable - in that it doesn't require NTL shelling out dough it doesn't have
    or has to raise ..

If suitable processing facilities are not already been well advanced seems to beg the question - just WTF have NTL
    Management been messing around at between back then & now ..

"If suitable processing facilities are not already been well advanced seems to beg the question - just WTF have NTL
    Management been messing around at between back then & now "..

Writing bull**** posts on forums like Sharetrader and Hot Copper.