sharetrader
Page 437 of 934 FirstFirst ... 337387427433434435436437438439440441447487537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 9331

Two phone calls to make sure I know about the ssp - and the great news of the consent.
    A very efficient team.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    Two phone calls to make sure I know about the ssp - and the great news of the consent.
    A very efficient team.
    Hmm I have just had my second phone call as well. Maybe they are just being very efficient but I have never been rung once let alone twice re a capital raise before so it feels quite desperate to me. Hope I am wrong.

Well, poor me with only 2m shares, I haven't had even one phone call. Maybe it's because I don't have a landline.

Rupert - I wonder if the Co are actually desperate.
    My feeling is an awful lot of shareholders are going to be in for this SPP, even if (like me) they may not be able to sell at 0.8 or more to help fund it. If I can't do that, I'll just find the money somewhere, buy my full $15k worth, and sell some in a year - if I want to then - I may well not want to.

Time will tell, but I suspect there will be a huge influx of money by 19/7.

It will be interesting to see what the SP does after the offer closes. Obviously not going to rise before then, but has the latest news been enough of a value add to see a jump in SP?

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    It will be interesting to see what the SP does after the offer closes. Obviously not going to rise before then, but has the latest news been enough of a value add to see a jump in SP?

Unlikely. Price increases normally need some sort of spark to grab public attention and bring in new buyers. The latest news didn't catch on immediately; it reduced risk rather than increasing future profits and was offset by the SPP. I don't think we'll see any jump in SP until revenue is generated and realized profits are announced in the mid-year report at the earliest.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 10-07-2019 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Added quote

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Unlikely. Price increases normally need some sort of spark to grab public attention and bring in new buyers. The latest news didn't catch on immediately; it reduced risk rather than increasing future profits and was offset by the SPP. I don't think we'll see any jump in SP until revenue is generated and realized profits are announced in the mid-year report at the earliest.
    You may be right Jaiden but if we get an announcement the SPP was fully subscribed (or close to) this could change things. However confirmation the pilot plant is operating as expected followed by a photograph of a refined 1kg ingot with NTL stamped on it will be even better.

They are looking to raise $1.5m from what I can see.$700+K has been recieved so far,so I can't see them not getting to their target.The 007 shares are starting to dry up,as holders would not be able now to meet the timelines to sell their shares to fund the SPP.So where to from here,probably head back to .008 for a while until we hit the first sales of produced gold.

It's going to be exciting times,and am looking forward to them.

Can someone please help me understand why there have been so so many trades at values less than $30 over the last few days? 15 today already. I understand some might be completing sell orders in full but I cannot see a reason to buy so few shares when it cost around $30 in fees. ??

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Number8 View Post
    Can someone please help me understand why there have been so so many trades at values less than $30 over the last few days? 15 today already. I understand some might be completing sell orders in full but I cannot see a reason to buy so few shares when it cost around $30 in fees. ??
    Well Sharesies just came out with their new platform offering that allows you to buy as little as a $1 and only charges 0.5% fee so thats probably why haha. I've been playing around and testing it out too, but not with NTL shares but others.

Oh yup. That could be an explanation. Will need to look into sharesies at some point.