sharetrader
Page 440 of 935 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440441442443444450490540 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 9348
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Not sure if I can mate will check. I do it in my direct brokering account. Didn’t have access to Aust when it was ANZ securities but may have changed.
    Yes you can , phone D B up and ask how to do it

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Number8 View Post
    Oh yup. That could be an explanation. Will need to look into sharesies at some point.
    Incase you are interested to look deeper into the platform heres a video to show that you can end up creating quite a diverse portfolio than ever before with a low amount invested.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wYo6GTzL2I

Thanks silverB. Looks great way to start off learning about shares. It didn't go into the detail about who actually owns the share? As in who's name is added to the share register of NTL adding to costs. Hopefully Sharesies owns the shares. I see they always try to below at lower than asking price, which I can understand why. But to jump on a quick rising stock sharesies would not work it would seem

Without wanting to go too far off topic. From their website:

"Sharesies is a regulated and audited Custodian. All assets are held in the custody name which is a Nominee company, not ever in the name of Sharesies Ltd. Customer assets are held in bare trust where the beneficial owner at all times is the customer.
    Since becoming accredited, we’re also now a licensed depository participant, so all assets are held on depository not on the nominee company CSN.

In the event of something bad happening to Sharesies, assets would be transferred into the name of the customer or another Custodian. In the rare occasion where the minimum holding requirements aren’t meant, assets would be sold and returned to customers as cash"

alls good they raise $1.7m so slightly more than required,so onwards and upwards

Yes, $1.73m is a good vote of confidence in the company and its prospects.
    I wouldn't have been surprised with more though, going by the number posting here or HotCopper who were saying they were "all in".
    I put in $10k eventually.

Whatsup - are you the same whatsup posting on HC? (I gave up on HC with their flashing adverts that I couldn't turn off and excessive marketing emails)

I wonder what you meant by your recent post over there - "Add to this the 1/2 mil of gold to be extracted from the stock piled ore over the next couple of months !"
    Not sure what you mean by 1/2 mil, I'd be interested to know, please.

P.S. - too much to hope that you mean that many ounces of gold, I suppose?? That'd be around $1/2 billion net.
    Last edited by Lion; 24-07-2019 at 08:26 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Yes, $1.73m is a good vote of confidence in the company and its prospects.
    I wouldn't have been surprised with more though, going by the number posting here or HotCopper who were saying they were "all in".
    I put in $10k eventually.

Whatsup - are you the same whatsup posting on HC? (I gave up on HC with their flashing adverts that I couldn't turn off and excessive marketing emails)

I wonder what you meant by your recent post over there - "Add to this the 1/2 mil of gold to be extracted from the stock piled ore over the next couple of months !"
    Not sure what you mean by 1/2 mil, I'd be interested to know, please.

P.S. - too much to hope that you mean that many ounces of gold, I suppose?? That'd be around $1/2 billion net.
    Yes, From what I understand there is 1/2Mil $ of gold ready to mill from the stock piled ore at the mine, will be the first gold into NTL's coffers.

I am sure one of you guys will know,firstly the closing date of the SPP was extended to july 19th,I can't see in the notice of extension if the transfer date for the loyalty shares was changed from 26th june to 19th of july?

This is important because the loyalty shares will be issued for those shares you continue to hold on 26th of june,or is it 19th of july.Suppose you fall on hard times and want to sell some of your holding I am presuming that as long as you replace the shares you sell by 26th june you will still be issued the loyalty shares.If you think the close off is July 19th you could miss out'or are my presumtions incorrect?

IMO

Does anyone know how much mathew hill is paid to run this re $18 mill mkt cap company? And is it reasonable in your opinion.?

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Does anyone know how much mathew hill is paid to run this re $18 mill mkt cap company? And is it reasonable in your opinion.?
    $415k PA apparently.