sharetrader
Page 477 of 933 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527577 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 9326

You guys just confirmed what I said.

In the annual reports and before the the capital raising NTL said they needed more money from the shareholder to have the pilot plant producing gold.
    I agree 100% with you, that that was in the documents.

Then when they had the last AGM, which I went to.
    Matt Hill was adamant that if people were expecting gold produced from the pilot plant then that was not what it was for.
    It was purely for testing and recover options, for the design of the large actual plant.

They would use that data to get the plant designed correctly, then they would send off that information to get a design and quote for the plant.
    Then they would get it made and sent over, then it would come over, they would install it.
    After they got consent approvals.

All that is going to take a hell of a lot of time.

The backtrack on the pilot plant making gold was very clear in my mind.

Jono was there, is that correct from what you saw ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    You guys just confirmed what I said.

In the annual reports and before the the capital raising NTL said they needed more money from the shareholder to have the pilot plant producing gold.
    I agree 100% with you, that that was in the documents.

Then when they had the last AGM, which I went to.
    Matt Hill was adamant that if people were expecting gold produced from the pilot plant then that was not what it was for.
    It was purely for testing and recover options, for the design of the large actual plant.

They would use that data to get the plant designed correctly, then they would send off that information to get a design and quote for the plant.
    Then they would get it made and sent over, then it would come over, they would install it.
    After they got consent approvals.

All that is going to take a hell of a lot of time.

The backtrack on the pilot plant making gold was very clear in my mind.

Jono was there, is that correct from what you saw ?
    Nothing new. I still have old share offer documents from years ago and each time they imply or allude to gold production being on the horizon, shifting from explorer to producer and cash flow achievable after the raise. Right after a “successful” milking, oh sorry I mean capital raising, they disappear and we end up needing more money to get that cash going.

Don’t believe me? Check the past offer documents yourself. In some cases it is not explicitly said, although with wordsmithing they sure make it seem so.

What did you expect this time around? They had double the amount of cash raised and won’t even hit half their goals. Happy to be proven wrong.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

I think the share price is fair value at the price it has dropped too, as the asset itself is now worth around that much, in my humble opinion.

If they actually start making some gold, some income, no matter how small, then I see it jumping to 12 to 14.

If they start actually doing well, then its 30 to 55 isn't it, maybe more.

But if Matt Hill goes and they get someone better in to run it, then SP should also rocket.

A monkey with an organ grinder could have eeeked out more gold than this man.

I would love to be proven wrong, I think this potentially could be a beautiful little boutique green mining operation, with 100% utilisation of the treated rock.

I think the share price is fair value at the price it has dropped too, as the asset itself is now worth around that much, in my humble opinion.

If they actually start making some gold, some income, no matter how small, then I see it jumping to 12 to 14.

But if Matt Hill goes and they get someone better in to run it, then SP should also rocket.

A monkey with an organ grinder could have eeeked out more gold than this man.

I would love to be proven wrong, I think this potentially could be a beautiful little boutique green mining operation, with 100% utilisation of the treated rock.
    \
    Agree Matt Hill has gone as far as he can go,they now need someone with some business savvy to actually run the place like a business and generate some revenue.
    I have said it before we need a business plan,and we need to see that plan stuck to.We seem to lurch from one quarterly report to another with no urgency given to revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    \
    Agree Matt Hill has gone as far as he can go,they now need someone with some business savvy to actually run the place like a business and generate some revenue.
    I have said it before we need a business plan,and we need to see that plan stuck to.We seem to lurch from one quarterly report to another with no urgency given to revenue.
    Isnt that what they are working on?
    During the period after analysis of the commercial data available following
    phase 1 , Terra Firma Limited expanded the original proposal to include a
    number of commercial options including both contract mining and processing.
    These are being further advanced as the data from the pilot plant has
    provided the finer details upon which to base any commercial terms.
    Annual Review Meeting

Dose this not mean Terra Firma are keen to run the mine and processing??
    I believe once they start producing Ore selling it will be very easy as I'm sure processing plants around the place have capacity for the extra.

One thing I noted from the last report was this:
    In September 2019 the company completed its annual review meeting with NZPAM.
    At that meeting the agreed work programme for the previous 12 months had been
    completed. Stakeholders who attended the meeting were most supportive of the
    progress made and compliance with the permit conditions confirmed.

I am not up to speed with NZPAM regs for mining etc. but the "Agreed work program" caught my attention and compliance with permit conditions.
    Are these potential hold ups? What is the agreed work program for the current 12 months.
    Is it this:
    Looking Ahead
    ? Peer review of Talisman resource expected to be completed by year end.
    ? Completion of the costings and timings for lodgement of full mine consent
    aligned with the 15 years remaining on the permit is expected by end April.
    ? The detailed planning and design work for the decline development into the
    Dubbo area is progressing well and will be completed over the next quarter
    ? Completion of larger scale plant design following completion of phase 2
    pilot plant testwork.

Do you mean 10ths of a cent here Bluey, or cents? Or maybe dollars??!

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    From the offer doc: As recently announced the company has received an initialproposal on the setting up of a third-party processing facility for which advanced discussions continue. Itis possible that, as an interim measure, the pilot plant will be upgraded to a more commercial level toachieve cash flow while the larger capacity is developed.

and

Cashflows from operations are expected to reach a steady consistent state at full plant productionvolumes 6 to 8 months from commencement. While the higher volume processing capacity is developedsmall batches of high-grade ore will be processed through the pilot plant to drive contributory cashflows.

then

The operational project plan requires a $1.5M investment over 24 months and has the potentialto generate over 8000 ounces during the period. This poses a substantial economic returnparticularly with an average gold price of 1800 used for the project plan while the market priceof gold reaches new highs above 2000 NZD/ounce.
    Sorry I should have given this comment some more respect.
    As I had missed the part about the pilot plant needing to be upgraded to achieve this gold output and cash flow.
    I have had a good look through, and now I see what the pilot plant plan was.

Fair enough, my apologies.
    If they do that, then that should work well, considering their is high gold concentrate rock to be milled and processed.
    Some gold coming through, even small amounts, at todays prices, would be greatly appreciated by the sharholders.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Do you mean 10ths of a cent here Bluey, or cents? Or maybe dollars??!
    Putting it in context, I am saying the current price is 8.

Its too much hard work to keep putting in all the zero's.

Not many shares around today where you can hope the price get to 1c

SP wants to hold at .8 hopefully we get some positive news and it continues.

Yes, most sales, small though they be, are going through at .8 difficult to make sense with these sharesees