sharetrader
Page 372 of 935 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472872 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 9348

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Wouldn't that make the cost go down in that case?
    More concentrated => fewer tons of ore need to be transported to get the same amount of gold => fewer trucks needed to transport the same amount of gold => transport cost per ounce goes down
    I am thinking out loud with this, but yes transport cost per ounce of gold retrieved is less. But I think the overall cost per tonne of concentrated ore containing 100g/tonne is higher as follows:

Normal ore total cost per tonne: Cost to extract one tonne. Plus cost to transport one tonne. Plus a share of the overheads.

Concentrated ore total cost for tonne: Cost to extract several tonnes (definitely a higher cost), Plus concentration costs (extra cost). Plus cost to transport one tonne (same). Plus a share of overheads (maybe higher per tonne, not sure?)

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    I am thinking out loud with this, but yes transport cost per ounce of gold retrieved is less. But I think the overall cost per tonne of concentrated ore containing 100g/tonne is higher as follows:

Normal ore total cost per tonne: Cost to extract one tonne. Plus cost to transport one tonne. Plus a share of the overheads.

Concentrated ore total cost for tonne: Cost to extract several tonnes (definitely a higher cost), Plus concentration costs (extra cost). Plus cost to transport one tonne (same). Plus a share of overheads (maybe higher per tonne, not sure?)
    Oh, that makes sense. I'm new to mining industries, so I don't know whether the savings in transport and final refinery costs (less ore / oz = less cost / oz to refine I guess) are enough to cancel out the expense of running the concentrator. At a guess of +/-$100/tonne, assuming $700 would be the cost without a concentratior, gives a +/- to my profit estimates of 9%.

Still a happy camper either way.

Quarterly report was released just over half an hour ago:

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...602/273711.pdf
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...601/273710.pdf

Nothing exciting to me. They did state the 2013 prefeasibility study (using dated concentrations, might I add) providing an EPS of 0.165. An attractive figure, and higher ore concentrations and the acquisition of ore concentrators indicate that it's an under-estimate. Cash in the bank is enough for at least 2 years, but by that time gold will be coming out and cash flows will be the last of our worries.

Seems like everyone must be impatient: ~3.5M sold at 1.6c after the report was released, taking out a large chunk of the bidders. Someone read it very quickly considering 900k was sold 1 minute before the NZX release .
    Last edited by Jaiden; 31-01-2018 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Quarterly report was released just over half an hour ago:

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...602/273711.pdf
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...601/273710.pdf

Nothing exciting to me. They did state the 2013 prefeasibility study (using dated concentrations, might I add) providing an EPS of 0.165. An attractive figure, and higher ore concentrations and the acquisition of ore concentrators indicate that it's an under-estimate. Cash in the bank is enough for at least 2 years, but by that time gold will be coming out and cash flows will be the last of our worries.

Seems like everyone must be impatient: ~3.5M sold at 1.6c after the report was released, taking out a large chunk of the bidders. Someone read it very quickly considering 900k was sold 1 minute before the NZX release .

Also - Rahu JV drilling results confirm nothing significant. Drilling deeper within next quarter might throw up some curveballs if they do manage to find a sizeable reserve.

Guru

I wasn't expecting anything spectacular from this quarterly. That will come with the updated prefeasibility study, the grade results and the concentrator installation. Still, good progress being made on budget.

I like the bit about the gold bearing ore being stock piled. Instant cashflow once they decide on how they want to treat/sell it

Guru

Just had the rest of my order filled at 1.4. Can't believe my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I feel like topping up too, but I might wait until next week in case it drops again.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    We need some good news soon or this will tank

Currently trying to move some money around to top up, this is getting back to levels before resource upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Topagent View Post
    Currently trying to move some money around to top up, this is getting back to levels before resource upgrades.
    It jumped from 0.7 on the original announce, a way to go.