sharetrader
Page 264 of 274 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,280 of 5477
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Based on the current S P price what are S Hers guess that the impending C R will be priced at ?

My guess is .0045 per share.
    What impending C R? Your motivation is becoming very clear. Down ramp to lower your average.

Guru

1 / 5 loyalty bonus share kicked in on 26/6/20 for all S Hers who still hold the shares that they subscribed for re the SPP.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    What impending C R? Your motivation is becoming very clear. Down ramp to lower your average.

It's pretty obvious Jonu. Your personal attacks are not necessary:

While planning has been focused on the development of a plant internally, the board determined that there is a potential opportunityfor a third party to finance the plant or part of a plant with NTL reducing the funding requirement from shareholders for a processingcapability which did not form part of the previous capital raising.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    It's pretty obvious Jonu. Your personal attacks are not necessary:
    Personal attack? whatsup is trying to put a price on a fictional CR . An obvious effort to talk down the SP.

While planning has been focused on the development of a plant internally, the board determined that there is a potential opportunityfor a third party to finance the plant or part of a plant with NTL reducing the funding requirement from shareholders for a processingcapability which did not form part of the previous capital raising.

This tells me a CR is less likely than more likely. That's the full scale commercial plant they are talking about. How do you or whatsup see that as inferring a CR is imminent?

Guru

Personal attack? whatsup is trying to put a price on a fictional CR . An obvious effort to talk down the SP.

This tells me a CR is less likely than more likely. That's the full scale commercial plant they are talking about. How do you or whatsup see that as inferring a CR is imminent?

History says so, each year about this time its trundled out !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    History says so, each year about this time its trundled out !
    That's it? That's all you've got to back up your down ramping? Wow, I doff my cap to you whatsup. The complexity of your analysis amazes me.

Guru

That's it? That's all you've got to back up your down ramping? Wow, I doff my cap to you whatsup. The complexity of your analysis amazes me.
    NOOOOO, Im just asking the question hoping that someone can answer for me so that I can start saving my hard earned in order to partake in the SPP !

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post
    And who cares what is in Mystery. It's worth nothing while its underground.

d.
    A whole industry sector that is valued purely on in ground resources would suggest you have nfi. That sector and its companies are known as exploration companies. dyor or blindly keep downramping[/QUOTE]

no one needs to keep down ramping...the company does that for us all on there own....I would suggest that the next capital raise.... if there is one...will be a failure

AGM - dial in folks - will be an interesting session.

Banned

Haha You lot crack me up!
    I should have got some popcorn before i started reading that.
    Anyway the report:
    Covid - Due to the late march lock down it should have not even been documented!!
    Cash flow - they are not bleeding or wasting money IMO
    Cap Raise - I see no reason or leading towards needing in that document
    Overall - It is what i was expecting, Loyalty shares due to be issued end of July and look forward to that.
    Look ahead - I still think we will be lucky to have a processing plant/route by year end (Dec 20) but pretty confidant as we get closer to next year the excitement will start

Down play / Down ramp all you like i will be waiting

Anyone thinking there will not be a capital raise are about as delusional as those buying AIR shares at 1.90 a couple of weeks back.
    Not saying it will be this year, but to get this thing going properly they need more money, very simple. Unless Matt has a genie in a bottle about to grant him 3 wishes...

No capital raising needed gold will be over $5000.00 USoz in the near future.

60 million shares for sale at .8c.Says it all really

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    60 million shares for sale at .8c.Says it all really
    Sure does, there's a lot of losers out there who will be kicking themselves in the future.
    Last edited by Blue Horseshoe; 01-07-2020 at 09:32 AM.

Remember when people were selling A2 Milk at 50 cents, what did that tell you about the companies future. NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    Anyone thinking there will not be a capital raise are about as delusional as those buying AIR shares at 1.90 a couple of weeks back.
    Not saying it will be this year, but to get this thing going properly they need more money, very simple. Unless Matt has a genie in a bottle about to grant him 3 wishes...
    And I reckon shareholders will be extremely wary of another capital raise, seeing as the last was supposed to be enough to take the business to cash flow positive, complete bulk sampling, and start extraction and full production.
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...634/301200.pdf

20/21 Q1 has just finished. So I suspect the report due at the end of the month will only repeat the 'we're talking about a JV', while showing further cash outflow.
    Last edited by haewai; 01-07-2020 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    No capital raising needed gold will be over $5000.00 USoz in the near future.
    Not sitting in the ground it won't be.
    Unless NTL are planning a joint venture and have some way of processing the ore they haven't yet told us, they'll need more cash to get to a point of cash flow positive.
    IMHO.
    Have been a holder for a few years and if past history is anything to go by we are still a long way to selling gold.
    You might be right though, by the time they do it could be 5 grand an ounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    Remember when people were selling A2 Milk at 50 cents, what did that tell you about the companies future. NOTHING.
    Too right. Can make the same judgement about people buying Intueri and Wynyard at $3 each.

Problem for me still sits with management and their failure to deliver on timelines. SP is heavily discounted based on their lack of results.

its clear they were never going to deliver on the timelines. It a do the least to get the money in. The investors need to realise what obvious and hold some feet to the fire..