sharetrader
Page 613 of 929 FirstFirst ... 113513563603609610611612613614615616617623663713 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 9281

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Just reading the annual report again - they did indicate further funds would be required unless they can get a third party to JV on the plant required
    "Joint venture opportunity
    While planning has been focused on the development of a plant internally, the board determined that there is a potential opportunity
    for a third party to finance the plant or part of a plant with NTL reducing the funding requirement from shareholders for a processing
    capability which did not form part of the previous capital raising"
    A JV of that nature has been talked about in their reports in vague terms for quite some time. If it was going to happen, I can't see why it wouldn't have by now. Another reason why I sold. There is never any feedback to indicate if genuine progress is being made, or if an idea is essentially dead in the water. Was the same when they talked about external toll treatment options.

Disc: Grumpy ex-(small)holder.
    Last edited by cyclist; 17-09-2020 at 01:22 PM.

It just seems strange to me why management do not engage with their shareholders.Surely they must be aware of how unhappy the majority of shareholders are.

Just a simple business plan would put most concerns to bed,but we seem to stagger from meaningless repetitive updates with no obvious goals in place to well more meaningless repetitive updates.

At least with a business plan in place we can judge how well progress is going,and if management are heading off in a tangent or are sticking to the plans.If they are not sure about a business plan,then they should get a professional in to write it.

I would offer but I don't have a clue whats going on!

Mine was established late 1800s - and shut about 30 years later - probably for economic reasons.
    Southern Cross Minerals has a crack in the 70s and 80s, but their licence lapsed ealy 90s (im not sure why, could they not get the numbers to work either?)
    Hertirage Gold got permit in 1993 - thats a long time ago!!!!

Patience. Feels like they are still inching closer, but Gettys snail racing analogy seems accurate.

Advanced Member

In my recent conversation with Matt, I mentioned there was a 'cathedral' area in the mine, big enough to set up a ping pong table.
    Why? he demanded.
    So we could play .1c to .2c ping pong I replied.

In what I thought was a magnaminous gesture, he said, 'Dr, you play with your scalpel, and I'll play with my shovel'.

It was only later I realised I may have come off second best.

Guru

Meanwhile, back in the real world. We shouldn't be too far off seeing some grade results from blasting at Mystery vein and other targets underground. With some dot joining for JORC purposes, NTL gets its Resource up another level and starts to get on the radar of other explorer/producers. POG isn't doing us any harm either.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Mine was established late 1800s - and shut about 30 years later - probably for economic reasons.
    Southern Cross Minerals has a crack in the 70s and 80s, but their licence lapsed ealy 90s (im not sure why, could they not get the numbers to work either?)
    Hertirage Gold got permit in 1993 - thats a long time ago!!!!

Patience. Feels like they are still inching closer, but Gettys snail racing analogy seems accurate.
    Slow progress way back, was due to a 'hanging wall'

Now, they have their back to the wall, someone's due for a hanging.

Jonu, you dont really believe that...do you?
    Last edited by ThaiJohn; 17-09-2020 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Forgot name of poster

Advanced Member

Perhaps its time you explained to him, the finer points of Patpong Ping pong.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/premium/n...ectid=12363268
    A good article on what others are doing out there and the resistance building at lease this take the heat off NTL. Time for them to act is now don't miss the opportunity

Someones still keen, 8m buy at 0.006 = $48,000