sharetrader
Page 438 of 934 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 9331
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Number8 View Post
    Oh yup. That could be an explanation. Will need to look into sharesies at some point.
    In Hamilton on next Tuesday I will be going to a NZ shareholders association meeting. I have just joined two weeks ago. The guest speaker is from Sharesies. Currently I know nothing about them.
    digger

Anyone heard how the SPP went or do we have to wait till Monday to find out?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Well give them some slack. It closes at 5 on friday the 19th so by friday at 5 01 they will hardly be in a position to have all the late entries in. Note legally they have to accept any that are post marked on Friday,so I would expect about mid week at the earliest.
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    For the first part of the SPP that closed 26/6, they announced and allotted shares 6 days later, on 2/7.

This time, they say they will allot 5 days after closing date, on Wednesday 24/7.

It will be interesting - I predict a large take-up.

When are we going to see the first gold??

PS Hello digger, I didn't know you were in NTL. I hope small shareholders can keep this company for its ultimate rewards.
    I hope that for NZOG too, but I fear it will be a hard battle ahead.
    Last edited by Lion; 20-07-2019 at 04:36 PM. Reason: PS

Guru

Tomorrow "could be the headsup day " !!

I just looked at my bank account and I can see that my payment for the SPP has been reversed. I don’t think I stuffed it up and all was done on time and correctly I am sure. Possibly fully subscribed.

Well hopefully I started the upward trend today. I brought into the SPP at a small value but found a bit more disposable funds today so brought a few more to bring my average price down and it looks like a few followed suit. This whole Shareses equation adds a whole new level to the way in which this could go - small purchasers willing to buy 30 shares at whatever cost could move the price up nicely once we get over the .008 dump

Brain, that's strange, I haven't had the same thing. I hope it's some fixable mistake, for your sake. These SPP shares will be seen as a bargain in a while, I'm sure.

While the SP hasn't done much today, I'm (maybe over-optimistically) looking at the depth today and seeing buyers increasing and sellers decreasing. There are 1.2m for sale at 0.8, but then not a heck of a lot until 1.2c and not a huge amount there either.

Ltw, there are 33 buyers for 1.14m odd shares at 0.7c, an average of a mere 30k shares each. Could be the Sharesies effect?

Exciting times ahead, I think and hope!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I just looked at my bank account and I can see that my payment for the SPP has been reversed. I don’t think I stuffed it up and all was done on time and correctly I am sure. Possibly fully subscribed.
    Brian That is very strange, I would phone the company reg tomorrow and ask for an explaination, asking as well as you had complied if there is not any reason that the situation cannot be reversed, I would also speak to the company management about your problem, good luck .

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    It can't be over subscribed NTL will just create more shares,it's a bit like printing money! Did you get a confirmation email from computershare saying they had recieved your application? If so you should be allright .