sharetrader
Page 478 of 934 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528578 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 9331

yea i find the shareses a bit of a pain but hey it give the little guy a go who don't want to spend a fortune.
    would be nice if share holders would hold off on selling at .7 .8 etc. and let sharesees see if it would then bring the price up. IMHO i think it would.
    gold is a hot topic and if there wasn't much ahead they would just continue to buy up.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Quarterly due in 2 weeks. Things we need to see in no particular order.

1. Deal in place with mining contractor/partner
    2. Plan in place to cross the difficult void.
    3. Update on preparation of R/C for full mining.
    4. Delivery of Peer Review confirming JORC
    Quarterly due today. Why anyone would have NTL shares on offer under a cent is beyond me. If NTL delivers on points 1 & 4 the SP should be around 1.5 IMHO. Interesting times.

Guru

As an investor from the mid 1980's I think investors are battle weary with disappointment after disappointment over the years so now its seeing is believing for me and most here..

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    As an investor from the mid 1980's I think investors are battle weary with disappointment after disappointment over the years so now its seeing is believing for me and most here..
    If you are making your investment decisions on what a different company was doing 30 years ago I understand your frustration. I'm not doing that. I'm looking at where NTL are at this moment.

Guru

If you are making your investment decisions on what a different company was doing 30 years ago I understand your frustration. I'm not doing that. I'm looking at where NTL are at this moment.
    Agree but their results this last year have also been disappointing imo.

If it was good news I'm sure they would have released it first thing this morning... If not then it's probably nothing exciting.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    If it was good news I'm sure they would have released it first thing this morning... If not then it's probably nothing exciting.
    They are dual listed remember. Announcing something positive when only one exchange is trading isn't a goog look. Besides, they may also have been finalising their extraction deal until the last minute. We'll know soon enough.

And yet they released the last half yearly report at 13 Dec at 8.30am NZ time, 7.30am Aus time...

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    And yet they released the last half yearly report at 13 Dec at 8.30am NZ time, 7.30am Aus time...
    ....Announcing something positive when only one exchange is trading isn't a goog look....
    My emphasis....

There was nothing new in the half year report, as it was already covered in the earlier quarterlies. As has been pointed out multiple times.
    NTL always release quarterlies late in the day.