sharetrader
Page 431 of 929 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 9281

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Ho-hum Ace you seem to just reguritate what has been stated on this forum for a number of years,it's all been said before.Share holders especially know what they are doing with this SPP plan,many have previous experience let's wait and see how popular it is.I for one are in.
    Yes, what I'm saying is nothing new - it's all been said one way or another, just like NTLs announcements and SPP plans for the last decade too - copy and paste jobs, exactly how you like them - so I thought I'd regurgitate the same counter points as well. I don't doubt yours or any others experience, and I'm not saying you can't make money from NTL by trading it. This SPP may work in your favor, infact I hope it does although it doesn't invalidate any points I've brought up regarding the management of NTL and performance to date and they are worth at least considering before ploughing more money into it.
    Last edited by Ace; 27-06-2019 at 11:22 AM.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Annual Report Year 2015 2016 2017 2018
    Section [Income from]...Issue of shares
    Amount $1,443,290.00 $449,998.00 $6,373,013.00 $1,925,910.00

Total = $10,192,211.00

WOW, that's cheap for this fantastic mining operation,

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    WOW, that's cheap for this fantastic mining operation,
    Just the last four years, as long as I have been involved/tracking.
    I'll consider it a "mining operation".... when it begins mining.
    Should be read in conjunction with https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...l=1#post763647

Thanks for posting that Antipodean. If my memory is correct in 2017 they wanted to raise 12 M$ and managed 6 M$. They tried to top it up in 2018 and had partial success.
    Maybe the over promise under deliver in recent years is a result of that. I have tried to put myself in the position of the management and have come to the conclusion that I would probably just go ahead with the project with capital at the lower end of what was required. It would not be of much use for NTL to sit on their hands waiting and waiting for more dosh. Management has to take an optimistic attitude to this mine otherwise there would be no investment. I would also expect there would be a fair bit going on behind the scenes politically, after all, this is mining in the Coromandel not outback Australia. I think NTL is focussed on getting the job done and hopefully after this capital raise there will be cash flow and shareholders can look towards ownership of a profitable mine and of course the future with Rahu could be the icing on the cake.

The new announcement backs up my last statement, I think this shows real progress, and real past frustration with the red tape that now hampers everything in NZ now, where we are the world kings of paper shuffling pencil sharpening ticking and rubber stamping, if they made it a sport NZ would be world champions. Its the new world (NZ) order of cone heads.

That looks like a real frustration of the board, and they are saying we are over that, and real mining and gold recovery and income is around the corner, somewhere
    Its real progress lads, its ****ing slow, but its real progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    That looks like a real frustration of the board, and they are saying we are over that, and real mining and gold recovery and income is around the corner, somewhere
    Its real progress lads, its ****ing slow, but its real progress.
    I hope you are right. Be good to see some results.
    Good for the local economy too.

Interesting part for me is that they plan on producing 360g of gold per month by march next year,thats over the 2 year bulk sampling period.It will be good to see some positive cashflow.

steveb - I'm pretty sure that's ounces, not grams. Bottom of page 5 of the report.

Fairly positive annual report, I thought, as was Robbo's wonderful report and photos of his visit to the mine, on Hot Copper.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by swissboy View Post
    I totally agree with Ace regarding < when it suits -build up their hopes > otherwise tell them nothing.
    But both you and ace hold no credibility with this stock vs those of us who have been on this for many cap raises and deliverables can measure such.