sharetrader
Page 439 of 934 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 9331

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    It can't be over subscribed NTL will just create more shares,it's a bit like printing money! Did you get a confirmation email from computershare saying they had recieved your application? If so you should be allright .
    yes I did receive a confirmation email. All a bit odd I will chase it up today

Once all facets of this mine start rolling along, I am confident of a large surge past 5c as I have been all along. There is never a huge amount of shares available to buy at anyone time. Someone for example with 100k to 200k for example to throw at it, would be struggling to buy in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Once all facets of this mine start rolling along, I am confident of a large surge past 5c as I have been all along. There is never a huge amount of shares available to buy at anyone time. Someone for example with 100k to 200k for example to throw at it, would be struggling to buy in.
    Yes the new shares being minted this week will probably not come on to the market for a year given the bonus attached to them,so they will not affect the liquidity,I suspect there will be quite a few shareholders taking up their allotment this time round,company was looking to raise $1.5mil,I suspect they are going to go way over that.

Yes the new shares being minted this week will probably not come on to the market for a year given the bonus attached to them,so they will not affect the liquidity,I suspect there will be quite a few shareholders taking up their allotment this time round,company was looking to raise $1.5mil,I suspect they are going to go way over that.
    seeing as i stuck to the origional closing date and paid up i can sell mine one month before the lagards ha ha..hey anyone know how many share holders there are and that should give a maximum amount able to be raised....or we could just wait till tomorrow for the exact figure.....Blue manarc and his 5 cents sounds good but only 8000 ounces of gold over 2 years is all they are forecasting...should at least keep the wolves from the door...$16 million before costs

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Brain, that's strange, I haven't had the same thing. I hope it's some fixable mistake, for your sake. These SPP shares will be seen as a bargain in a while, I'm sure.

While the SP hasn't done much today, I'm (maybe over-optimistically) looking at the depth today and seeing buyers increasing and sellers decreasing. There are 1.2m for sale at 0.8, but then not a heck of a lot until 1.2c and not a huge amount there either.

Ltw, there are 33 buyers for 1.14m odd shares at 0.7c, an average of a mere 30k shares each. Could be the Sharesies effect?

Exciting times ahead, I think and hope!
    Hey Lion
    I believe that is the Sharesies effect.

Interesting all the .008 shares on offer have gone similar amount at .009 then its pretty slim pickings indeed

Guru

Interesting all the .008 shares on offer have gone similar amount at .009 then its pretty slim pickings indeed
    Im not sure why he/she does not shift the buying decision to Aust @ .008 !

Gutted was going to buy another $1500 worth this morning but internet was down finally got on to find all the .008 are gone dam it 😩. Funny how funds become available after the fact 😡 might have to bump it into the 9’s

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Gutted was going to buy another $1500 worth this morning but internet was down finally got on to find all the .008 are gone dam it ��. Funny how funds become available after the fact �� might have to bump it into the 9’s
    Ltw, Buy in Aust @.008 Au small ex cost

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Ltw, Buy in Aust @.008 Au small ex cost
    Not sure if I can mate will check. I do it in my direct brokering account. Didn’t have access to Aust when it was ANZ securities but may have changed.