sharetrader
Page 164 of 936 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264664 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Thanks Jonu.

Discl: Holding plenty too, and way out of the money at the moment.
    Me too.

Hopefully all things going to plan I'll be able to retire early in the next few years.
    If NTL SP even got to a fraction of where OGC SP has ended up I'd be a happy chappy.

Thanks Jonu.

Discl: Holding plenty too, and way out of the money at the moment.

Me too.

Hopefully all things going to plan I'll be able to retire early in the next few years.
    If NTL SP could follow in the footsteps of OGC SP I'd be a happy chappy, even if a portion of their SP.

Been waiting for a while...BUT ... If HGD / NTL can keep joining those dots we may get good news from that mine...

Given the "good news", I wonder if there will be another SPP soon. Would fit the trend

Guru

Given the "good news", I wonder if there will be another SPP soon. Would fit the trend
    Can't see why Landy. They are on the verge of positive cashflow. Their costs of extraction are low and they still have the old spoil to process. PLUS who knows what shape the possible JV with Newcrest might take? I think they have plenty of other options available to them. For once with these guys, a nice position to be in.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I would love some better communication out of NTL. That announcement suggests they only submitted this revised plan a week ago on April 6th. But their quarterly activities report in January stated "For the quarter through to December 30, New Talisman focussed primarily on finalising the revised Traffic Management Plan (TMP). This has now been submitted and approval is expected shortly". So... it was submitted then? Which is it?

I am really looking forward to some solid deadlines on when mining will begin. If they need funding to start, then so be it, I just want them to commit to a deadline.
    Its pretty easy to follow if you go back through their releases.

They had a TMP in 2014 i think. Removed ore then such was magically revoked. Was around same time "good as gold" was on here showcasing the nimby view before being banned.

They had to do some road survey. If you follow all the announcements you will probably get a much better picture on cash timings and plan if you look at last 3 last offer documents and 2 annual reports as that is where most of the summaries and timing appear. As they have done so much since 2012 when they were heritage it is hard to get the full view without going back a fair way. The company has veen very consistent with communications compared to when they were heritage. Others here would probably remember the Heritage type of comms.

This change of conditions is a fairly good move.

The timeline appears to be as soon as they possibly can.

Hey guys wondering if anyone can help...

I seem to be missing some shares! when i participated in the capital raising previously I have manually added them to my portfolio on the ANZ Securities but just going back through the paperwork from computershare and they show me owning a less amount...

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    Hey guys wondering if anyone can help...

I seem to be missing some shares! when i participated in the capital raising previously I have manually added them to my portfolio on the ANZ Securities but just going back through the paperwork from computershare and they show me owning a less amount...
    Contact computershare. Have your transfer of funds or evidence of payment handy. You should also have retained a copy of the completed application form of the spp for your accounting records, have that handy as well. Or contact your broker and get their confirmation of your holdings

Guru

Have to say I'm surprised with the muted response today to further good news. Especially after yesterday's surge. Put it down to Fridayitus perhaps?

Guru

Well here we are at Friday and back trading at 1. Appears to be a bit of interest today, maybe leading into the quarterly activities report. Next week could be the breakout. Party at Stumpy's for 2 cent mark still booked in.