sharetrader
Page 170 of 997 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270670 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 9969
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Did we ever find out why the Rahu extension was rejected by NZP&M?
    Who cares?

As it appears they announced they have an HOA they announced same when they said Rahu was declined and again in quarterly.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post
    Rahu awarded to Newcrest NTL JV partner.........here we go!!! see inside resources.....
    From what I can tell Newcrest will have to include NTL in some form or other because of the access up the gorge which I believe NTL has the monopoly on.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    From what I can tell Newcrest will have to include NTL in some form or other because of the access up the gorge which I believe NTL has the monopoly on.
    Bullish, I see you are from Waihi, am I right about this? Geographically access is very constrained?

Banned

Bullish, I see you are from Waihi, am I right about this? Geographically access is very constrained?
    Not really its open at either side. However NTL mine is the centre of the gold veins proven and mined since lat 1800s. NTL has been working the area since it was heritage 25 years ago so would have the best knowledge particularly on Rahu which it discovered. That in itself if is a huge achievement to have made discovery at Rahu.

Seems they cut an each way deal as I have read all announcements and cant see them stating they signed a new agreement just extended an agreement.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post
    Not really its open at either side. However NTL mine is the centre of the gold veins proven and mined since lat 1800s. NTL has been working the area since it was heritage 25 years ago so would have the best knowledge particularly on Rahu which it discovered. That in itself if is a huge achievement to have made discovery at Rahu.

Seems they cut an each way deal as I have read all announcements and cant see them stating they signed a new agreement just extended an agreement.
    Thanks Bullish.

Remembering also that NTL purchased all the historic data of those old workings.

Guru

Just traded at 0.9. I suggest a party when it trades at 1, and another when it trades at 2 a week later
    And there she blows!!!!!

OK so maybe I was a week out.

Hahahah, I like the sell at 20c, ambitious, or someone who knows more than the rest of the market - seems we may all end up in the Forbes rich list for 2016!

What? No speeding ticket?

"Oh, the old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be."

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    What? No speeding ticket?
    What for? It's obvious why it has taken off.

What for? It's obvious why it has taken off.

The ausies are a bit shy back to 1.3