sharetrader
Page 214 of 935 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314714 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 9348

"Enjoyed by Hundreds of Thousands of people annually" the latest figures I can find is from DoC in 2013 there was 80,000 visitors, and only 60,000 the year before.

If they're going to complain at least be accurate, come on guys.

Seems like these folks should stop looking at the private land on the mountain and focus on the public land at the seashore.
    http://sunlive.co.nz/news/153208-fin...rket-paua.html

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    "Enjoyed by Hundreds of Thousands of people annually" the latest figures I can find is from DoC in 2013 there was 80,000 visitors, and only 60,000 the year before.

If they're going to complain at least be accurate, come on guys.
    maybe they are including the cars that drive past , looking at the scenery :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    maybe they are including the cars that drive past , looking at the scenery :-)
    I'm guessing many others including myself don't believe PK's visitor numbers one bit.
    Thousands - Yes. Tens of thousands - Quite possible. Hundreds of thousands - Dream on.

To prove those sort of numbers perhaps PK should consider using the same tech that counts the number of cycle users at the bottom of Queens Wharf/Britomart in Auckland CBD.

Banned

Talking Portal pad plugged up to the guts concert

Attachment 8831

Looks like an awesome place for a picnic tomorrow whose coming???!!!.

I think they are holding the next one in a sewer.....

Guru

Interesting reading over on Hotcopper thread. Project Karangahape has been exposed as being driven by a hypocrite who got an unnotified RC to substantially increase traffic on the road.
    Anyone know how woodstock went?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Interesting reading over on Hotcopper thread. Project Karangahape has been exposed as being driven by a hypocrite who got an unnotified RC to substantially increase traffic on the road.

Woodstock went a little bit like this.......Attachment 8833Attachment 8834.......looks like they are going to Thi Chi the mine.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post
    Woodstock went a little bit like this.......Attachment 8833Attachment 8834.......looks like they are going to Thi Chi the mine.
    Looks like it was correct about P being the worst pollution in our water. [A TV program about 6 months ago] Smoke that stuff and it gets in the water system and has an extremely long half life ends up doing far more damage than mining ever will do . About half the people in this photos look like they live on the stuff. So if it is clean water you want begin at the beginning and stay clear of the drug. When all your members are clean then turn to other pollutions of which gold mining is way down the list.
    digger

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Jonu is that the same one who was on here ages ago? Gag I think was the name?