sharetrader
Page 226 of 934 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326726 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 9331
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Its tempting to sell everything else and go all in , but that would be irresponsible. So tempting though...... Anyone done that?
    PEB went from 1c to 139 right ? On a hype . Correct me if I'm wrong
    Call me irresponsible but..... In about that order of events

can somebody calculate what the shares are worth in the real world after say 3 years production? So I know when to put on my parachute

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    Sure, it depends on what the updated details are. I just don't think the details are going to warrant this stock suddenly having a end of year market capitalisation of greater than say HLG ($184m) for example - and I'm a bullish holder. While not impossible, I think that outcome this year is extremely unlikely.

To demonstrate - your 500m in profits. Using $1672.06 NZD per ounce, $568.00 USD prod cost (NTL annual report 2016), $1.37 USD to NZD - would need 560,000 oz gold to generate that profit. That's assuming both that the gold price doesn't diminish or production costs don't go up (both dicey). Either way wouldn't change the fact that we aren't producing yet.

I'm all on board NTL and looking forward to the future. Let's see what tomorrow brings and not count our chickens before they hatch yeah?

Also, I don't think comparing sports betting to investing is a good comparison.

EDIT: Although now I think about it, 560,000 oz would be a 'spectacular' upgrade....
    For Cammo's benefit, above is Antipodean's reply to me about where the sp might end up after the JORC rerates. After the first one we have 388k oz plus silver.
    I might take some stick for this, but confidence is the only thing between this and 10 cents. M/cap as of today 35 million, sitting on gold alone profits of approx 300 million with 3 JORC rerates imminent, plus Newcrest Rahu JV test results due soon.
    Dunno about 3 years time but a few weeks isn't too long to wait is it?
    Last edited by jonu; 24-07-2017 at 10:19 PM.

Hey guys, I just want to take the opportunity to thank the members of this board. I would not have stumbled across this opportunity in time if it hadn't been for this thread. I know it's still early days but I am pretty happy I got in when I did.

Guru

Oppies slowly getting taken out but .02 strike price for a Nov expiry makes the current heads price of .018 a very interesting delima

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Its tempting to sell everything else and go all in , but that would be irresponsible. So tempting though...... Anyone done that?
    PEB went from 1c to 139 right ? On a hype . Correct me if I'm wrong
    Not all in, but have plenty in taking toping up last week at 1.1 cents after picking up a bunch on rights issue for .5 cents. All my numbers a year ago said something like this was possible and still plenty of upside from here. So just need more good news this week to really get the price going, especially with the interest in Aus from traders who have a bit of exerience with exploration companies.

Guru

2 cents NZX... Thar she blows!

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    2 cents NZX... Thar she blows!
    The depth is pretty subpar on the buy side, if there are any big profit takers we're in a bit of bind here.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ddrone View Post
    The depth is pretty subpar on the buy side, if there are any big profit takers we're in a bit of bind here.
    Only if you are looking to sell at these levels. Not me, not on your nelly!

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Only if you are looking to sell at these levels. Not me, not on your nelly!
    lol
    ......lets have that news already.